Article on Ahmmon Richards

Advertisement
Glad he's doing well.

I truly feel that he would've left here as the best receiver we ever had if not for the career ending injury. He had it all, literally everything you could ever want in a receiver. I'm 100 percent confident that he would've been a high first round pick.

Glad he's doing well.

I truly feel that he would've left here as the best receiver we ever had if not for the career ending injury. He had it all, literally everything you could ever want in a receiver. I'm 100 percent confident that he would've been a high first round pick.
All speculation when I say this of course but I could see him in the Justin Jefferson mold. Obviously JJ took an elite step as a senior and into the NFL. Not saying AR would be that, but he was a similar player to me early in their careers

Advertisement
All speculation when I say this of course but I could see him in the Justin Jefferson mold. Obviously JJ took an elite step as a senior and into the NFL. Not saying AR would be that, but he was a similar player to me early in their careers

I really think the sky was the limit with him.

I look at some of his cuts back then and he'd kind of stumble ever so slightly. A year or two more and his strength and fitness would've evolved to where he would've been powering with explosion through those cuts, stop and go's, etc. Man he processed what was going on around him fast and was decisive with his movements. Body control, hands, speed, etc he had it.

He was a freak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back