Article: Lawrence Cager commits to Miami (Video)

Advertisement
TE"s are supposed to have extremely reliable hands. Does he have that? In the same breath, this is one of those moves that just makes sense and makes me wonder why nobody did it beforehand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time I hear about Cager it brings back the image of the Wisconsin DB practically pulling Cagers pants down in the endzone and then interecepting the ball, costing us a TD...as the referee stood there and somehow didn't see the blatant pass interference that everyone else saw.

Every time I hear about Cager it brings back the image of the Wisconsin DB practically pulling Cagers pants down in the endzone and then interecepting the ball, costing us a TD...as the referee stood there and somehow didn't see the blatant pass interference that everyone else saw.

It's not hearing his name that makes you think about his pants being pulled down :sideeyes:

Advertisement
Who does he rep in the NFL? UGA or UM? If he reps UM, im happy for him and will definitely root for him. If he reps UGA..well...I dont know..(Livia Soprono voice) ...(shrugs)
Pretty sure he reps UGA. I remember him tweeting how he couldn't imagine playing for any other school and that if he could do it all over again, he would have gone there from the start. Had nothing against him up to that point, but once I heard that....it turned me off.

I think he also did an interview with Caneville or one of those Youtube channels and he mentioned that he wasn't really eyeing Miami during the recruiting process but then picked us at the end for some weird reason (don't recall the exact reason)...making it sound like he settled.

Based on these 2 things, don't really care for him anymore as a "Cane".

Advertisement
Wou
TE"s are supposed to have extremely reliable hands. Does he have that? In the same breath, this is one of those moves that just makes sense and makes me wonder why nobody did it beforehand.
Would’ve made too much sense

He can be an effective player if he learns to stop catching the ball with his body like a seven year old kid. Dammit man, you’re 6’5”! Catch the ball up high with your hands! He was maddeningly frustrating to watch here because he could have been a really great receiver

Nope. It is about $$$$ and kid recognized that Brad is going to make WRs some money. NFL will be watching Kaaya next tow years. If you are catching the passes they will see you too. Bama makes one WR every 3 years big money; Brad will be making 3 WRs money every year on draft day. Kid is gold. Kaaya for HC AND Presietn of THE U.

TrumpyCane doesn’t know what to say

Advertisement
Back