Article in The Herald on DT Briggs

Anyone who was that set on committing to FSU with all the turmoil surrounding Cuckbo and the toxicity in that program and still has a visit scheduled there has to be a long shot. They still have Haggins, so if they push hard for him it’ll be tough.

Chise you always keep it 100, would rather have Kool or Haggins as you DL coach, considering all their responsibilities like development and recruiting.

Advertisement
Hopefully, the staff is not relying on Briggs. We need other options as this kid is likely to sign with the Kabobs. Once F$U starts showing him some “love” he will revert back to his original inclinations.

We definitely need the kid no doubt. What gets me is that after all the schools and visits you can’t tell me this kid or any other doesn’t already know what school they will be going to. What is it about the recruiting process that they love so much

pussey

Anyone who was that set on committing to FSU with all the turmoil surrounding Cuckbo and the toxicity in that program and still has a visit scheduled there has to be a long shot. They still have Haggins, so if they push hard for him it’ll be tough.

Chise you always keep it 100, would rather have Kool or Haggins as you DL coach, considering all their responsibilities like development and recruiting.

Not Chise, but give me Haggins all day. A+ recruiter and a **** good DL coach that has developed numerous NFL guys

Advertisement

Not Chise, but give me Haggins all day. A+ recruiter and a **** good DL coach that has developed numerous NFL guys

It's hard to argue that!

He was all FSU and about to commit...And now UM leads? ***** it, we need bodies

Kid wasn't all FSU, he was all Willie Taggart. He was split between Oregon and FSU. Commiting to the Noles should have been a no brainer. If he's walking away from Tallahassee he smells a dumpster fire.

Is this gonna be Asante Samuel part 2? Pete proclaims "he comin'" & "cane" then he proceeds to commit to FSU?

Advertisement

It's hard to argue that!

It's not even really a competition. Haggins probably the best DL coach/DL recruiter after Orgeron .

Advertisement

I'd be good with either guy. Haggins is a better recruiter, and those FSU DL are always the strength of their team.

We definitely need the kid no doubt. What gets me is that after all the schools and visits you can’t tell me this kid or any other doesn’t already know what school they will be going to. What is it about the recruiting process that they love so much

lets see, why would a 17 y.o be captivated by the constant attention that fans their egos? I just cannot think why that would be the case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back