Article in The Herald on DT Briggs

Advertisement
Recruits rarely commit this time of year with signing day so close
Staff might pressure him to jump on so they don't look for someone else, to avoid getting left empty handed

We knew RJ was gone. Norton leaving might be for the best. Don't think he was irreplaceable, if Norton leaving helps us secure Briggs and Nesta and allows ford more playing time then I'm glad the dude dipped

We definitely need the kid no doubt. What gets me is that after all the schools and visits you can’t tell me this kid or any other doesn’t already know what school they will be going to. What is it about the recruiting process that they love so much

New ***** in different cities.

Advertisement
I think he loved FSU but realized how awful of shape their in. Couple that with Norton & McIntosh leaving. I think we land him.

don't trust this kid. I would be recruiting other options currently at dt.

gogeta NEVER lies.

what u think of that Ojomo kid out of Katy?. It looks like Katy had like 3 div 1 dl this year

Ojomo is not leaving Texas, they need dlinemen badly. An Texas will drop bags and jobs for his family if necessary.

So unless the kid wants out of the state for some reason, he stays in state.

Link to article
https://247sports.com/college/texas/Bolt/Texas-recruiting-Longhorns-offer-Katy-DT-Moro-Ojomo-111871499

Go Canes

Last edited:
don't trust this kid. I would be recruiting other options currently at dt.

gogeta NEVER lies.

what u think of that Ojomo kid out of Katy?. It looks like Katy had like 3 div 1 dl this year

Ojomo is not leaving Texas, they need dlinemen badly. An Texas will drop bags and jobs for his family if necessary.

So unless the kid wants out of the state for some reason, he stays in state.

Link to article
https://247sports.com/college/texas/Bolt/Texas-recruiting-Longhorns-offer-Katy-DT-Moro-Ojomo-111871499

Go Canes

Paranos, would you drop bags for this?

010-7GT6N0791A_0710_front.jpg
010-7GT6N0791A_0710_back.jpg

Is anyone else concerned about his speed and jump off at the Snap? I watched his senior film and it caught my eye, especially at 260lbs...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is anyone else concerned about his speed and jump off at the Snap? I watched his senior film and it caught my eye, especially at 260lbs...

Nope. He is a good one

I think he is a great DT prospect, just saw those things as a concern, that’s all. I am definitely not speaking negative towards him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I get where you're coming from but I was just saying I don't think too many are worried about it.

Advertisement
Back