Article: FSU-Miami Expected Visitors

View as article
Advertisement
richard causey 2015 db for university and quay bain will be there (not like it matters for quay tho)

FWIW I don't think Quay is completely off the board. Lot can change. I don't think he is a priority and we might like him on OL better but I think he is still a small blip on the radar somewhere.

Don't kid yourself

They are only going to the game to check out FSU

In one thread you are pointing recruits to come here, now you are debbie downer like your other threads. Because you posted a thread calling recruits to come to the U, I will go out on a limb and think you expect that recruits may read the board. So why would you think the "we have no hope ever" posts would be helpful for recruiting, and the program overall?

Don't kid yourself

They are only going to the game to check out FSU

In one thread you are pointing recruits to come here, now you are debbie downer like your other threads. Because you posted a thread calling recruits to come to the U, I will go out on a limb and think you expect that recruits may read the board. So why would you think the "we have no hope ever" posts would be helpful for recruiting, and the program overall?

Just leave him be till his meds kick in

Advertisement
richard causey 2015 db for university and quay bain will be there (not like it matters for quay tho)

FWIW I don't think Quay is completely off the board. Lot can change. I don't think he is a priority and we might like him on OL better but I think he is still a small blip on the radar somewhere.

Quay wants to be with Cunningham, I expect Cunningham to end up at Stanford and not to sure where quay will.

It seems to me that the heart and soul of the program was taken along with the desire to compete financially. I am referring to the move from the OB to sun life.
Granted... I am from VA and never saw the depleted state of the stadium, but no other team could boast the history that we had.
Since the OB won't rise from the ashes.... New "moments" need to be made. I just hope that current hurricanes like duke can remind recruits that the Univerity of Miami football rules the city

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would absolutely love it if it Ray Lewis was there to give a pre-game speech to the team, and then either sat with RL3 in the recruits section or roamed the sideline.

/yes, one of those posts
//had to be done
hey I know ray is ray but edgerin James and Clinton ports were on the sidelines for notre dame...didn't help

I would absolutely love it if it Ray Lewis was there to give a pre-game speech to the team, and then either sat with RL3 in the recruits section or roamed the sideline.

/yes, one of those posts
//had to be done
hey I know ray is ray but edgerin James and Clinton ports were on the sidelines for notre dame...didn't help

How many recruits made the trip to Chicago? I'll hang up and listen.

imagepng

Thats rashard causey talkin about quay Bain just thought I would show

Advertisement

/yes, one of those posts
//had to be done

True. I'd rather him be talking to recruits (if that's legal) in the stands with RL3 anyway. Have him work on Matthew Thomas, who idolizes him.

Man, can you imagine Ray Lewis sitting in the recruit section.....that would be phenomenal lol.

Advertisement
Back