Article: Alquadin Muhammad Prediction

View as article
Advertisement
Not supporting or defending mike. Just making a comment. And a week or 2 out, if pressed for a prediction, most would have guessed asu.

Exactlly - love the revisionist history of people with an agenda.

Not supporting or defending mike. Just making a comment. And a week or 2 out, if pressed for a prediction, most would have guessed asu.

Mike deserves the criticism because he's so not intellectually honest. It's fine to change your mind or predictions. Just admit you changed them. He would get into silly spats with people, pretending that he got a prediction right because he changed it day of, after he'd be predicting something entirely different for weeks or months. The guy was obsessed with never admitting he was wrong. And when even he couldn't define things to avoid being wrong, he'd just never post in the thread again and pretend it didn't happen. Sometimes even delete it. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to say 'oops, missed this one.'

Mike deserves the criticism because he's so not intellectually honest. It's fine to change your mind or predictions. Just admit you changed them. He would get into silly spats with people, pretending that he got a prediction right because he changed it day of, after he'd be predicting something entirely different for weeks or months. The guy was obsessed with never admitting he was wrong. And when even he couldn't define things to avoid being wrong, he'd just never post in the thread again and pretend it didn't happen. Sometimes even delete it. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to say 'oops, missed this one.'

Yeah, he was very frustrating that way. He was never accountable, and never elaborated on anything. Mike would come in and make some cryptic comment, and when you ask for clarification...Crickets. Drove me nuts.

Advertisement

Yeah, he was very frustrating that way. He was never accountable, and never elaborated on anything. Mike would come in and make some cryptic comment, and when you ask for clarification...Crickets. Drove me nuts.

Combine that with his reflexive need to pound his chest and tell everyone over and over again about everything he ever said that turned out to be right, and you can see a combination of insecurities that made reading the football parts of that site painful. Considering the volume and quality of coverage also declined over the years, it's clear it was more than just Moni that led to the mass exodus.

Exactlly - love the revisionist history of people with an agenda.

Nah brah, Bakas was late as all **** with the Sandland info. I remember because on Monday of that week folks over here were partying, while Bakas was still saying 60/40 ASU.

Bakas almost always predicts home team. And he thinks he's one of the best in the biz because of predicting Ricardo Allen would be a player 4 years ago

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not defending him or the site, especially the last few years. The content sucks, he has gotten lazy, and I agree w most said about him or the site. In the past, he had a good record on his predictions.

Bakas almost always predicts home team. And he thinks he's one of the best in the biz because of predicting Ricardo Allen would be a player 4 years ago

He also predicted Kevin Nelson would be the best kid in that class. Same year as Ricardo, IIRC.

He also predicted Kevin Nelson would be the best kid in that class. Same year as Ricardo, IIRC.

I have a sneaking suspicion that might be one of those things he doesn't want to talk about.

I'm not defending him or the site, especially the last few years. The content sucks, he has gotten lazy, and I agree w most said about him or the site. In the past, he had a good record on his predictions.

i think it was pretty easy to be right when predicting commits throughout the Shannon regime......other then 2008(and P.Peterson), if the kid was a baller he was picking the other school

Advertisement
Bakas predicting rutgers. Interesting.

Mikes predictions on OOS guys usually aren't very good. Hope that's the case here.

That's because he doesn't know anything himself. Mike relies on what other area scout guys tell him.

Yup and Dohn has been telling everyone Miami for a few weeks now. Mike just covers his ***. If he says Miami and he goes to Rutgers, there's an uproar. If he says Rutgers and he goes Miami nobody gives a **** because they are celebrating.

I predict a Muhammed thread from Mike Friday night saying he is changing his prediction. Its clockwork.

Cash -as in cashville cane? Either way welcome to the free version of what the paid sites claim to be and minus butt clowns like flea, canesreturn and cd polluting the board. The crew here is running a great site.

Haha **** yeah you ain't kidding. Glad to be here

Welcome Cash! I remember seen your screen name in the other ****** site ha. Nothing like Big pete, Cameron and tito spitting real recruiting knowledge.

Advertisement
Dammit mane been gone this whole week and on a plane now until snday... Looks like i may be makin some king Golden shops when i get back on sunday.

Bakas predicting rutgers. Interesting.

Mikes predictions on OOS guys usually aren't very good. Hope that's the case here.

That's because he doesn't know anything himself. Mike relies on what other area scout guys tell him.

Yup and Dohn has been telling everyone Miami for a few weeks now. Mike just covers his ***. If he says Miami and he goes to Rutgers, there's an uproar. If he says Rutgers and he goes Miami nobody gives a **** because they are celebrating.

I predict a Muhammed thread from Mike Friday night saying he is changing his prediction. Its clockwork.
LOL. True

Advertisement
Back