Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

Advertisement
I saw Jalen Carter play in high school. My son played offensive tackle for coral gables senior high and they went to Apopka to play. Jalen Carter punted, kicked off, played fullback, and basically rag dolled every high school offensive lineman that was in his way. very impressive.. artavious' film is like looking at the same dude.​

I saw Jalen Carter play in high school. My son played offensive tackle for coral gables senior high and they went to Apopka to play. Jalen Carter punted, kicked off, played fullback, and basically rag dolled every high school offensive lineman that was in his way. very impressive.. artavious' film is like looking at the same dude.​
Never seen JCs film but if he’s like him we smacking dudes next season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jones looks faster than JC but I would say JC looks a bit stronger. If his strength translates to cfb we got a beast

Advertisement
Not a very vocal kid and if I remember correctly he didn’t camp much was middle of the pack 4 star til the end and people saw him play and he became a 5 star. Wanna see a gem look at Jordan Davis he was a low 3 star I was begging Miami to recruit
You know your DTs now I will pay attention

Advertisement
Not a very vocal kid and if I remember correctly he didn’t camp much was middle of the pack 4 star til the end and people saw him play and he became a 5 star. Wanna see a gem look at Jordan Davis he was a low 3 star I was begging Miami to recruit
We did recruit Davis

How did he go under the radar?
Jalen Carter was a composite top 10 player. The exact opposite.

On Jones, his athleticism is off the charts which makes me wonder why was he not pursued by the SEC especially UGA and Baga? Is he missing a mean streak? This might be one of those that in 3 years people are asking why was he not a 5 star because film wise he looks every bit in range with the other top guys we recruited. Or is it a Marcus Forston situation?

Advertisement
Back