2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

This **** goes on with the FSU and gator board and they look ridiculous when they panic and overreact so I know how we look. We don’t control anything but how we react in here.

Those other boards look terrible when they start ripping recruits though. I don’t think that’s a good path to go down.

Advertisement
That will answer a lot of questions.

We do well, I expect this class to look far better than it does today. We don't look good, it'll be a free for all for other schools on who we currently have.

We'll have a lot of questions answered as the season goes on.
Also, it all comes down to football the reason we follow the team. The roster building aspect which I admittedly enjoy sometimes just crosses the line and is all too similar to the Bravo shows my wife watches. I will continue to follow it like I always have but when you get to August, you just want to watch some actual football not soap operas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** goes on with the FSU and gator board and they look ridiculous when they panic and overreact so I know how we look. We don’t control anything but how we react in here.

Those other boards look terrible when they start ripping recruits though. I don’t think that’s a good path to go down.
Majority of fans are the same, the only difference is who they root for lol

From his post-visit interview. fwiw

"Right now, I'm probably locked in with Miami still but I wouldn't say FSU doesn't have a chance because I really do love FSU," he said. "It's just a really good school and I have seen many people come here and I know many people that are here. They say it's a good school to be at and that their program is amazing and the coaches love you to death. And coach Odell is one of the best coaches around -- maybe the best d-line coach in the nation. He's just a great person. Coach Norvell, I love him so much. He shows that he cares about your personality."

It sounds like an official visit to FSU is on the table for later in the process.

"I would love to go to FSU for an official visit to be honest," Jones said.

It doesn't look like any other schools are heavily involved in Jones' recruitment besides the aforementioned Sunshine State programs.

"I'm locked in with FSU and Miami right now," he said. "Go Noles."

hype williams banana GIF

Advertisement
Also, it all comes down to football the reason we follow the team. The roster building aspect which I admittedly enjoy sometimes just crosses the line and is all too similar to the Bravo shows my wife watches. I will continue to follow it like I always have but when you get to August, you just want to watch some actual football not soap operas.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Yep, like you ain’t right next to her watching Bravo. C’mon now…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back