Art Kehoe: UM's most valuable Coach for Miami in '15

Don't get mad at me that your articles are horrible. If I wanted to know what a retarded 3rd grader thought about the Canes this season I'd go ask my son.

Hire a tutor, you simpleton. We're tired of hearing what sounds like a cab driver try to talk sports.

"Yeah, man, the Canes offensive lines have many Championship Pedigrees, eh? Arthur Keyhole has rings fingers. Are you going to the dance disco tonight after the Miami Heats game, man? Let us drink many liquors this night, man."

You might want to go back and read ANY of your own posts. You'd be lucky if someone believed a 3rd grader (at least one without massive head injuries) wrote them.

Oh great, now Folden's **** rag is spouting off.

I'm surprised you're still posting after making a fool of yourself all last off-season, but you're back and dumber than ever. I thought you'd be in hiding but I forgot you have the self-awareness of a cat ****. You'd get along great with my son. Wanna come by and see whose drool can hang the longest from the ******* balcony without touching the ground?

PM your handler's info. I'll have someone pick you up.

You should have seen his work in the Adidas thread. Dude was on a mission to embarrass himself, and was also disrespectful towards me for no reason.

Advertisement
Don't get mad at me that your articles are horrible. If I wanted to know what a retarded 3rd grader thought about the Canes this season I'd go ask my son.

Hire a tutor, you simpleton. We're tired of hearing what sounds like a cab driver try to talk sports.

"Yeah, man, the Canes offensive lines have many Championship Pedigrees, eh? Arthur Keyhole has rings fingers. Are you going to the dance disco tonight after the Miami Heats game, man? Let us drink many liquors this night, man."

You might want to go back and read ANY of your own posts. You'd be lucky if someone believed a 3rd grader (at least one without massive head injuries) wrote them.

Oh great, now Folden's **** rag is spouting off.

I'm surprised you're still posting after making a fool of yourself all last off-season, but you're back and dumber than ever. I thought you'd be in hiding but I forgot you have the self-awareness of a cat ****. You'd get along great with my son. Wanna come by and see whose drool can hang the longest from the ******* balcony without touching the ground?

PM your handler's info. I'll have someone pick you up.

You should have seen his work in the Adidas thread. Dude was on a mission to embarrass himself, and was also disrespectful towards me for no reason.

No, you straight up made up stupid BS about Miami no longer being a national tv draw. That the 3:30 timeslot shows we are relegated to the lower tier...then when pointed out by a handful of people that we have many national games and that other major games are at that timeslot, you tried all kinds of nonsensical spin. Using the "logic" you tried to use, every single time slot would be "bad".

Arts got a big job in molding this group into a cohesive line. It pales in comparison to D'No's task in the months ahead.

****, HeG@y72 keeps on losing. How many times do you have to be wrong about something before you quit? Do you really enjoy putting your foot in your mouth this much, or do you just have this little self-awareness? You love to humiliate yourself and keep coming back for more.

Miami is not a major national TV draw anymore. Not in the least bit. Miami finished outside the top 25 in 2013 and 2014 for viewership.

Analyzing 2014 College Football Television Ratings | The Sports Economist
College Football TV Ratings for Teams and Conferences: 2013 Regular Season - Good Bull Hunting

You're the only dope that straps on your orange tie and tunes in. Nobody wants to watch a fat blob of garbage lose a bunch of games he shouldn't.

And with that, this edition of 'HeG@y72 makes a complete *** out of himself' is in the books.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's correlated with the SEC Espn contract. 8 of top 12 are SEC. Missouri was 8th in that 2014 link. Ain't that funny.

FSU was only 14th and they were undefeated, had a Heisman, and won the title that year. Our records have sucked so why would people watch? If we are winning, we will still get the national draw. No doubt. But who wants to watch a 6-7 or Al Golden coached team?

Dude I !literally fell of my chair laughing so freaking hard!

Kehoe has done a fine job here and if this young Oline holds together he should be in line for an All acc coaching award. The big question mark is the defense and the unintelligent coaching of donofrio.

Speaking of Donut, that fat imbecil has far too much depth and talent for even him to fail. Or so one would think. If that disgusting grease ball does not deliver a top 10 defense with our schedule then he is much dumber than we thought.

Actually on second thought, make that a top 5 defense. If that clown can achieve a top 15 defense with the excrement he produced last year then I demand a dominating top 5 defense. That should always be the standard here.

That's the ***** thing about this Temple lot. For all the yapping Fat Al does about "The Standard", he doesn't seem to have much of one with the way he beats his chest about the most modest and mundane of accomplishments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is the face of Hurricanes football program. He has won all their national championships.

Actually on second thought, make that a top 5 defense. If that clown can achieve a top 15 defense with the excrement he produced last year then I demand a dominating top 5 defense. That should always be the standard here.

That's the ***** thing about this Temple lot. For all the yapping Fat Al does about "The Standard", he doesn't seem to have much of one with the way he beats his chest about the most modest and mundane of accomplishments.

On a brighter note, keep in mind that

Firing Day is 94 away.

Despite what looks like a promising young star at quarterback in Brad Kaaya,
should the Miami Hurricanes be a run-first team in 2015?

“[Brad Kaaya] is the next upcoming Heisman hopeful down at the University of Miami,” said Miami Hurricanes legend Bennie Blades. “But the thing is we need to make sure that we can keep this young kid upright. He’s gonna have to make a few plays early with his feet. I tell people until our offensive line gels we’re gonna have to be smash and pound until we can get things going in the right direction.”
Blades: Until Canes’ OL Gels, Gonna Have to ‘Smash and Pound’ « CBS Miami

Is it known that the kid can't be kept upright?
I understand wanting to make runners run more until we figure things out, but it's just Bethune, FAU first anyway...we'd gel. But how do you turn Brad into one making plays with feet that he has yet to...idk

Advertisement
Despite what looks like a promising young star at quarterback in Brad Kaaya,
should the Miami Hurricanes be a run-first team in 2015?

“[Brad Kaaya] is the next upcoming Heisman hopeful down at the University of Miami,” said Miami Hurricanes legend Bennie Blades. “But the thing is we need to make sure that we can keep this young kid upright. He’s gonna have to make a few plays early with his feet. I tell people until our offensive line gels we’re gonna have to be smash and pound until we can get things going in the right direction.”
Blades: Until Canes’ OL Gels, Gonna Have to ‘Smash and Pound’ « CBS Miami

Is it known that the kid can't be kept upright?
I understand wanting to make runners run more until we figure things out, but it's just Bethune, FAU first anyway...we'd gel. But how do you turn Brad into one making plays with feet that he has yet to...idk

He's probably just speaking in generalities while he gives his opinion. How much inside information he is privy to I don't know. Given the youth of this OL and it's relative inexperience, we should all expect to hear these concerns. Despite the youth I am cautiously optimistic about the OL with one exception. Sunny Odogwu starting at RT concerns me despite his purported improvement.

Expecting a period of adjustment for this unit is just being realistic when you consider the low number of combined starts by this OL. It is fortunate for us that we get BCC and FAU to open the season. That should give Sunny plenty of live reps before Nebraska although by that time, I expect KC McDermott will have claimed the RT job.

So we have a weak OL and the strategy is to rely heavily on them to open holes in the run game?

Not necessarily but I suppose it's better than getting Kaaya killed.
A quick passing game Is a better option. If your QB is getting killed in a quick passing game then hang yourself. You don't need 5 Orlando Paces to run that sort of offense. But to take the ball out of your best player's hands because you're scared is typical Folden f@qgotry.

Advertisement
Kehoe has been terrible for years. If it wasn't for Golden, he would be unemployed!

Last edited:

Dude I !literally fell of my chair laughing so freaking hard!

Did he just reference his own kid as a retarded 3rd grader? Lol apple doesn't fall very far from the tree lol.

So we have a weak OL and the strategy is to rely heavily on them to open holes in the run game?

A quick passing game Is a better option. If your QB is getting killed in a quick passing game then hang yourself. You don't need 5 Orlando Paces to run that sort of offense. But to take the ball out of your best player's hands because you're scared is typical Folden f@qgotry.

I agree but like you said, were talking about Guldens and Coley here. Just watch. Their brilliant plan will be to run the ball on every first and second down in typical predictable fashion thus setting up 3rd and long. If they do go to the quick passing game, what you will see is bubble screen after bubble screen.

I agree but like you said, were talking about Guldens and Coley here. Just watch. Their brilliant plan will be to run the ball on every first and second down in typical predictable fashion thus setting up 3rd and long. If they do go to the quick passing game, what you will see is bubble screen after bubble screen.
Exactly.

Advertisement
Back