Art Kehoe: UM's most valuable Coach for Miami in '15

Cane2

Band
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLRgVJB3MAQ
AK.jpg
He is the only coach on the University of Miami staff to have named all his starters. He is the most accomplished one having secured stock in Championships pedigree. He has coached and or played in all of the storied University's 5 Football Championships, and sports 5 rings for an entire hand.

The ability to mold the University of Miami offensive linemen into Maulers is the most important factor in determining the 2015 season success for the Miami Hurricanes, and Art Kehoe holds that key in coaching up his announced starters, and their key back-ups. Art Kehoe Names Current Miami Hurricanes Starters on Offensive Line « CBS Miami These starters are:

Left Tackle: Trevor Darling
Left Guard: Alex Gall
Center: Nick Linder
Right Guard: Danny Isidora
Right Tackle: Sunny Odogwu

Kehoe pointed out that 6-6, 310-pound sophomore Kc McDermott would see plenty of playing time, and that Hunter Knighton (6-6, 300-pound sophomore), Joe Brown (6-4, 320-pound redshirt freshman), and Hunter Wells (6-6, 316-pound senior) have also been impressive during fall camp.

And that’s perhaps the light at the end of the tunnel. Art kehoe has returned Depth to The U.

“Our numbers are so much better from where we’ve come with probation,” Kehoe said Monday. “Four or five years ago we might have had 23, 24 guys (linemen, both offense and defense). Now we have closer to 40. We’ve built some strong depth there, and at a lot of positions. That’s why we feel so good about our team.”

Brad Kaaya says he likes what he’s seen so far from his five protectors.

“It’s getting set, there are still guys switching around, but as of now, the offensive line looks pretty set,” Kaaya said. “Overall, the offensive line is really coming together well.”

“I thought the ones played very well, they’re going against that one defense – that one defense is good. They got really good players up front.”

Indeed, Art Kehoe is the most valuable coach in determining Miami success and returning UM to its storied past, regardless of the HC. My money is on this coach Championships' pedigree.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen, I don't know if these articles are yours or someone else's, but they're ******* horrible.

Not only do they suck from a football standpoint, but they're so poorly written. It sounds like some Persian immigrant who just moved to Miami cooked this up.

Last edited:
Listen, I don't know if these articles are yours or someone else's, but they're ******* horrible.

Not only do they suck from a football standpoint, but they're so poorly written. It sounds like some Persian immigrant who just moved to Miami cooked this up.

It's like an amalgamation of flung poo from 10 of the worst minds in sports. I can't make it through 3 sentences of these **** stew mashups of his.

The Persian empire has been Folden... I mean folded eons ago. What's left is a myth, just like you. Nonetheless, my regrets if the reads are bursting bubbles in you all "Woe is me" UM will crush my heart and "I'm not falling for it to break me for another stroke" Grow a pair **** and stop phucking being crybabies, U losers!

Don't get mad at me that your articles are horrible. If I wanted to know what a retarded 3rd grader thought about the Canes this season I'd go ask my son.

Hire a tutor, you simpleton. We're tired of hearing what sounds like a cab driver try to talk sports.

"Yeah, man, the Canes offensive lines have many Championship Pedigrees, eh? Arthur Keyhole has rings fingers. Are you going to the dance disco tonight after the Miami Heats game, man? Let us drink many liquors this night, man."

Last edited:
Advertisement
No question depth is key to the success for any team. This without a doubt appears to be the deepest team in the Golden era. Let's hope that both the OL , and DL are as deep as they say. The key to the those two line will determine the out come of the season.

Don't get mad at me that your articles are horrible. If I wanted to know what a retarded 3rd grader thought about the Canes this season I'd go ask my son.

Hire a tutor, you simpleton. We're tired of hearing what sounds like a cab driver try to talk sports.

"Yeah, man, the Canes offensive lines have many Championship Pedigrees, eh? Arthur Kehoe has rings fingers. Are you going to the dance disco tonight after the Miami Heats game, man? Let us drink many liquors this night, man."

:rickflair2:

"Yeah, man, the Canes offensive lines have many Championship Pedigrees, eh? Arthur Keyhole has rings fingers. Are you going to the dance disco tonight after the Miami Heats game, man? Let us drink many liquors this night, man."

You might want to go back and read ANY of your own posts. You'd be lucky if someone believed a 3rd grader (at least one without massive head injuries) wrote them.

Advertisement

You might want to go back and read ANY of your own posts. You'd be lucky if someone believed a 3rd grader (at least one without massive head injuries) wrote them.

Oh great, now Folden's **** rag is spouting off.

I'm surprised you're still posting after making a fool of yourself all last off-season, but you're back and dumber than ever. I thought you'd be in hiding but I forgot you have the self-awareness of a cat ****. You'd get along great with my son. Wanna come by and see whose drool can hang the longest from the ******* balcony without touching the ground?

PM your handler's info. I'll have someone pick you up.

Oh great, now Folden's **** rag is spouting off.

I'm surprised you're still posting after making a fool of yourself all last off-season, but you're back and dumber than ever. I thought you'd be in hiding but I forgot you have the self-awareness of a cat ****. You'd get along great with my son. Wanna come by and see whose drool can hang the longest from the ******* balcony without touching the ground?

PM your handler's info. I'll have someone pick you up.

Are you sure your son isn't the one posting. That cannot be the post of an adult.

No question depth is key to the success for any team. This without a doubt appears to be the deepest team in the Golden era. Let's hope that both the OL , and DL are as deep as they say. The key to the those two line will determine the out come of the season.

The DLs are what they are and they will be bringing it; they are the team's real-est strength. The OL however and its coach-upness is that wild card that will make or break this upcoming season. Yet, we know that Kehoe has turned chicken scraps into chicken soup so we shall expect him to do his fine work with this OL contingent. That can not ever be stated enough.

In addition to the stable of pass catching RBs for dump offs and pass outlets, Brad Kaaya also has several pass catching tight ends at his disposal that can actually stretch the field and create night marish mismatches for defenses. And all this is without even mentioning the speedy WRs. Mane, it's gonna a wild ride!

Advertisement
Got to love Kehoe he is all Cane! Here is a blast from the past

[video=youtube;NnWOr3UxMg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnWOr3UxMg8[/video]

[video=youtube;9CAy7pnzODI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CAy7pnzODI[/video]

Last edited:
Kehoe has done a fine job here and if this young Oline holds together he should be in line for an All acc coaching award. The big question mark is the defense and the unintelligent coaching of donofrio.

Advertisement
Hey, the article was fine. Thanks for posting.

Yeah maybe I missed something but it didn't seem that bad to me. Besides I don't come on here to read for grammar errors and stuff written by English professors...I just care about the content. All that said, lets hope this Oline comes together and protects Kaaya. I am still nervous about Sonny.

The DLs are what they are and they will be bringing it; they are the team's real-est strength. The OL however and its coach-upness is that wild card that will make or break this upcoming season. Yet, we know that Kehoe has turned chicken scraps into chicken soup so we shall expect him to do his fine work with this OL contingent. That can not ever be stated enough.

In addition to the stable of pass catching RBs for dump offs and pass outlets, Brad Kaaya also has several pass catching tight ends at his disposal that can actually stretch the field and create night marish mismatches for defenses. And all this is without even mentioning the speedy WRs. Mane, it's gonna a wild ride!

BRUH!! QUE???

I appreciate the optimism. I truly do. I've turned on the last three coaches relatively late because I wanted to believe.

But once you've seen the matrix, there's no going back.

It's over. This season is a sham.

Kehoe has been the best unit coach, even though IMO, his OL has been pretty underwhelming the last 4 years. Thats light years better than most of our positions coaches, but nothing to get excited about.

We haven't been able to get a 3rd or 4th and short in forever, and unless it was Lamar Miller or Duke, our Rbs usually get poleaxed behind the LOS. Plus, teams that wanted to shut our running game down last year did.

This years OL will be noticeably weak compared to 2014.

Advertisement
Back