Art Briles or Bobby Petrino returning to College coaching

Advertisement
Art will be back in college, it's just a matter of time. There's too many programs that really want to win and will do whatever it takes. He already went from completely black balled, to Italy, to high school, to already interviewing for small colleges.

Advertisement
If I was ad of Miami with free reign Id just go full rogue with urban as hc while letting briles and Petrino slap box for oc

He'll be here two years. They haven't been to the playoffs in 30 years and won one game in double OT against a team who didn't win any FCS games.

I'll take the chance.
keep him away from young blondes and motorcycles and he should be alright.

Advertisement
I don't expect Briles or Petrino to be out of coaching long. Losing programs have very short memories and are willing to take a chance on good to great coaches to turn things around. For an FCS school, both of these guys would be big hires at bargain prices. Miami is the opposite, we have embraced losing and try to fix it with inexperienced squeaky clean coaches, which is always the proven formula for success.
Perfect except "try to fix it". They are try to AVOID fixing.

https://footballscoop.com/news/source-art-briles-to-be-announced-as-new-head-coach-tomorrow/

He'll be coaching for Missouri State a team in the FCS Missouri Valley Conference (same conference as North Dakota St, Northern Iowa, Illinois St etc).

They were 1-10 last season under HC Dave Steckel who went 13-42 in 5 seasons.

Briles spent the last year coaching at Mount Vernon HS in Texas.

unreal.

who are they deciding between to be the athletic director? harvey weinstein and bill cosby?

smfh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back