Art Briles interviews for Southern Miss OC

Not only that..Briles is sacrificed lamb In the whole situation. The theory of him “enabling” young grown men into rape takes away all accountability from the ppl who actually did it. It’s the dumbest thing.

So you don't think him not reacting or covering up is enabling? That's **** near the Websters definition of Enabling.

Advertisement
Seriously...fvck Art Briles...fvck him to death...forever...he is filth.

southern miss this recruiting cycle literally offered every kid in s.fla. its been amazing if all of them just decide to commit6.

i dont know what it is but they are going all out right now

Advertisement
Seriously...fvck Art Briles...fvck him to death...forever...he is filth.

Art Briles is scum and a piece of shxt. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

NSIAP, Southern Miss sends out a statement they interviewed Briles and he will not be joining their staff.

I think it was up to 19 girls claiming to be harassed in some way shape of form. That is a lot and the fact that the kids were not thrown out in mass is an issue. Usually a program will have 2-3 incidences and then a meeting with the entire team is had and the next kid gets thrown out quickly. This Baylor thing went on for years.

Advertisement
Yeah any examples of "what about [current coach]" are just actually examples of other coaches that shouldn't be coaching, not justification for why this pos should be.

I think it was up to 19 girls claiming to be harassed in some way shape of form. That is a lot and the fact that the kids were not thrown out in mass is an issue. Usually a program will have 2-3 incidences and then a meeting with the entire team is had and the next kid gets thrown out quickly. This Baylor thing went on for years.
And it couldn't happen to a better program.

Yeah I think that's what bothers me is once that Baylor train started picking up and they could recruit better players just because they were winning why keep bringing/letting these piece of shizz players cling on to the program?

Remember UT was in the dumps, stole the light from the Aggies with RG3...

Im from Texas and Baylor was always considered a super religious school and I was shocked they let that snowball as far as they did... I figured something like that would happen at Texas Tech since its in the middle of nowhere in West Texas with zero to do out there but drink and fook

Yeah I think that's what bothers me is once that Baylor train started picking up and they could recruit better players just because they were winning why keep bringing/letting these piece of shizz players cling on to the program?

Remember UT was in the dumps, stole the light from the Aggies with RG3...

Im from Texas and Baylor was always considered a super religious school and I was shocked they let that snowball as far as they did... I figured something like that would happen at Texas Tech since its in the middle of nowhere in West Texas with zero to do out there but drink and fook
Given Baylor's history, it should not shock anyone that Baylor covered up rape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back