Arrion Springs, DB loves the U & small KD Cannon tidbit

Eric Winston too. Er...

107.gif

Advertisement
Just curious out of Lammons, Patten, and Springs assuming we can only take 2 based off the fact that we will have howard, crawford, dortch, hope, and burns at cb which 2 do you guys take. All are similar in height with patten being the smallest but he has the best speed.

Just curious out of Lammons, Patten, and Springs assuming we can only take 2 based off the fact that we will have howard, crawford, dortch, hope, and burns at cb which 2 do you guys take. All are similar in height with patten being the smallest but he has the best speed.

Im taking Lammons and Springs.....my wildcard is Quincy Wilson (i like him as safety)...

Patten though out of all the 3 probably is the most refined....Lammons is just too uber athletic not to take.....and Springs film is real good...kid looks similar to Brandon Meriwether with less hitting ability. (Meriwether was a **** head hunter)

We could take all three and if it gets too crowded burns or springs could play safety if that's not an issue

Advertisement
If springs committing on an offer is legit, offer him now so he can commit to put pressure on local guys who want to play the hat game

We could take all three and if it gets too crowded burns or springs could play safety if that's not an issue
Springs automatically to me gets a spot because of his versatility, Lammons and Patten should both get offered also not just because of their talent but it can make cb a spot that next recruiting class a non issue for us guaranteed.

Get him into a camp this spring or summer and see how he stacks up against some of the best South Florida has to offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting to see if Burns ends up at CB or safety

I, as we all do, hope he turns into the lockdown corner we've been missing for some time. I'm talking some Artie Burns Island (no vacancy) status where he will literally lock it down and shut down anyone. I definitely have faith in the kid, so lets go.

**** IT ALL IN on the Burning Island

Advertisement
Back