Around the ACC Week 2

Advertisement
Louisville up by 12 in the 4th.
9 minutes left.

UNC defense is mediocre.

Lamar not being a Miami hurricane makes me despise that fat bumbling slob of our former corch so much more.

Advertisement
Not ACC related, but San Jose gave USF the business last week. I can see them winning, or at least giving Texas a scare like they did USF.

Gus 6 carries 10 yards against eastern Michigan dudes an animal!!

Bama 31 Fresno 3 end of 3rd wonder if people will question them for not scoring more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus 6 carries 10 yards against eastern Michigan dudes an animal!!

Bama 31 Fresno 3 end of 3rd wonder if people will question them for not scoring more.

Bama is overrated. Worst part is that the preseason polls vastly over ranked FSU and so now it looks like a quality win. The Bama D is not what it used to be. They only have TWO TFLs against Fresno State. Hurts is holding them back offensively.

This Fresno State OL makes that FSU line look as bad as it really is. The Bama DL dominated them last weekend but held in check this weekend? It just shows me that the Bama DL is okay, nothing special and that the FSU OL is simply that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not ACC related, but San Jose gave USF the business last week. I can see them winning, or at least giving Texas a scare like they did USF.

That was wrong, guess USF is really that bad...

Wow, someone who owns up to his original comment.
We could use more of this around here.
Good call on that San JoseState too....was thinking the same thing about USF.

That was wrong, guess USF is really that bad...

Wow, someone who owns up to his original comment.
We could use more of this around here.
Good call on that San JoseState too....was thinking the same thing about USF.

Yea Texas is trash, and if they put up that much on San Jose i can only imagine how trash USF really is. Fortunately for USF, their schedule is pretty easy.

Lamar Jackson did what you'd expect against UNC's mediocre defense. UNC has a redshirt freshman QB who played really well for the first half. He came out of the game, presumably due to injury. He played better than Harris. Didn't see the Duke game, but they pasted Northwestern. Wake beat up on Boston College. Virginia continues to really look like a bad football team. Tech beat a cupcake. NC State is currently losing to Marshall 13-3 in the 2nd. Cuse is losing to Middle Tennessee State University 30-23 in the 4th. Lots of bad football being played in the ACC. Boom or bust.

Advertisement
Back