Around college baseball

NC_Canes_11

All American
There’s no thread to discuss what’s going on around the country so here we go.

Jack Leiter has thrown 16 straight no hit innings the past two weekends. CG no no last weekend and taken out at 100 pitches after 7 no hit innings tonight. I would recommend you checking him out if you get the chance. It’s worth your time. IMO the no brainer top pick this year. Rocker isn’t as complete as this kid.

Advertisement
There’s no thread to discuss what’s going on around the country so here we go.

Jack Leiter has thrown 16 straight no hit innings the past two weekends. CG no no last weekend and taken out at 100 pitches after 7 no hit innings tonight. I would recommend you checking him out if you get the chance. It’s worth your time. IMO the no brainer top pick this year. Rocker isn’t as complete as this kid.
I guess neither of the two were draft eligible last year?

Advertisement
Our marquee series win is taking a hit. Florida is three innings away from being swept at S Carolina and would fall to 4-6 against major conference teams if they do.

Advertisement
111B7975-001E-44F6-A63F-5ACB549C2376.png

Looks like VT will beat Pitt and move to 9-6 Pitt to 8-7.

UNC and State game 2 suspended at 6-1 state. Moved to monday and game 3 to be played after.

The Gators apparently did not take said sweep well

Wow - something seems off w O'Sullivan this year. I wonder if he's getting interest from MLB clubs or has locker room issues. They returned everyone, didn't they?

And I thought our hitters were struggling - UF struck out 45 times in their three game series this weekend.

Advertisement
Wow - something seems off w O'Sullivan this year. I wonder if he's getting interest from MLB clubs or has locker room issues. They returned everyone, didn't they?
Everyone that mattered at least.

It’s definitely been very unSullyish particularly his Saturday bullpen management against us.

Advertisement
Anyone else enjoy watching Landon Sims from Miss St? He's an absolute psychopath coming out of the pen. 37K in 17.1IP
I haven't but will watch some. I loved Federman's fire yesterday - this team needs that type of competitor and leadership from its upperclassmen.

Advertisement
Back