Army All-American game thread

1577667260150.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
UA All America game is what started today. That's in Orlando. Game on Thursday at 6pm

Knighton, Chantz Williams, Redding, Worsham, Jalen Rivers

All American game (used to be the ARMY All American game) is in San Antonio, TX Game on 1/4 Don Chaney represents here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring.me Ed Reed on the next staph fuq it

And I never like hiring former players but he understands the youth man

why would you want arguably the best safety to ever play, who has said he wants to coach, when we have Rumph and Banda? Dont you enjoy having 4 schollarship corners that run a 4.ever on our roster. They may be slow but their tall bro.

why would you want arguably the best safety to ever play, who has said he wants to coach, when we have Rumph and Banda? Dont you enjoy having 4 schollarship corners that run a 4.ever on our roster. They may be slow but their tall bro.
I'm kind of scared if we fail reeds legacy will be ruined. And he's a rookie HC we won't know if he can croot

Advertisement
Don’t think he would sit back and get cucked by teenagers and weak *** staph members either
I love him as a player I agree he may be a great recruiter. But I'll say this if he sucks and gets bodied I will be the first one down his throat.....no matter if he's the goat. This is why I'm scared hiring former players from that elite squad

I'm kind of scared if we fail reeds legacy will be ruined. And he's a rookie HC we won't know if he can croot

definitely not HC. Want to bring him in as DB coach. Ideally, bring in Raymond as DC. As i said in another thread, the only reason im suggesting this is because our head coach is a ******* DC. He needs to do more then stand on the sideline with his mouth open. We need to start recruiting better. Obviously we need better coaching. Give Raymond the title, and the opportunity with Diaz to be right their to takeover playcalling if he doesnt work out. Rumph, Banda, and Blake should be replaced by Raymond and Reed. What would the difference in cost really be? Throw the bank at Brady and let him bring in whoever he wants. Give him the assistant head coach title. Im sure he knows that if he performs, Diaz is gone in a year and hel takeover. Didnt work for us last time, but **** it. Got to keep trying. He might be a bust as HC, or he might be the guy to turn us around. Dont know til u try.

Advertisement
Back