Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
does not have a great short burst ran a 4.71--40 at Nike.........has run in the 47 second area at 400m but that is a long distance not football distance for a RB

Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.
You make the same mistakes over and over again. I’m glad you can laugh about it because your ignorance is bliss (to you).

1. 40yd times don’t necessarily make athletes football players
2. The poster was talking about “short burst” which has nothing to do with whatever point you’re tryin to make that has nothing to do with his post.

I don’t expect you to reread the context of what’s being discussed, but you’re dead wrong.

Don't waste your time with the track guy, he doesn't understand this game isn't track.
The sad thing is that he doesn’t understand track. At all. But I’ll take your advice.

Advertisement
Did this idiot just put Purdue on the table lol, when I saw that I was like " welp, he's choosing Purdue"

Advertisement
lol this dude gunna act like he has a Bama, tOSU, and FSU offer but gunna pick ******* Purdue? lol come the **** on, this dude did not have a legit offer, I don't care who he is.

Advertisement
Purdue must have a MASSIVE bag game to pull this kid from Bama, OSU, and FSU.

/sarcasm

These announcers are the worst. Absolutely puke worthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back