Army All-American game thread

James Cook is the most overrated player I've ever seen. I still literally have no idea what the hype is

does not have a great short burst ran a 4.71--40 at Nike.........has run in the 47 second area at 400m but that is a long distance not football distance for a RB

Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.

Advertisement
watching Lawrence film im not surprised by this. i just didnt get blown away. maybe im wrong.

Because smack99 thinks Jarren should’ve thrown the ball away on his sack...

Notice you stopped responding because you were wrong as usual. It’s called criticism. No ones perfect especially at this level but I’m not going to slob all over a kid just because he’s committed to Miami. So far he’s looked like the best QB for the East but that’s not really saying much.

No you proved your idiocy...as usual for a **** porster like you. Now stop ruining the thread with your nepotism.

No I showed how much of an idiot you are. “West called a timeout doe”

Last time I checked you can’t call delay of game with 7 seconds on the play clock

Dude it was a delay of game. It was 3rd and 14 and then it was 3rd and 19. Go back and watch it, now stop bogging down the thread with this bs.

James Cook is the most overrated player I've ever seen. I still literally have no idea what the hype is

does not have a great short burst ran a 4.71--40 at Nike.........has run in the 47 second area at 400m but that is a long distance not football distance for a RB

Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

He’s not talking about gauging speed though, he’s talking about “short burst” which isn’t demonstrated by the ability to run an excellent 400m.

I'm saying if he can run a 47 he can run a a faster 40 than that. He's got burst. Open your eyes and watch it.

Made house calls against the most talented defenses in Miami and IMG. Great receiver with solid size. Explosive complementary back.

Advertisement
It looks like none of these QBs have the timing down with their receivers. Jarren looked the best on the East squad though, I hope they allow him to pass vertically more often in the second half.

He’s not talking about gauging speed though, he’s talking about “short burst” which isn’t demonstrated by the ability to run an excellent 400m.

Right--Running backs need bursts that do not require any substantial slowing down when making a cut. Mark Walton was an example of that. 400m may be Ok for a safety to cover the field.

Anyone notice that Nesta doesn't wear his hat with the U showing? Almost like he is purposely doing that as if his commitment shouldn't be taken seriously. Hope I'm wrong.

Bunch of bytches in here mayne!

Advertisement

Right--Running backs need bursts that do not require any substantial slowing down when making a cut. Mark Walton was an example of that. 400m may be Ok for a safety to cover the field.

What? Lmao y'all trying way to hard to break chit down. If you can run a ***** 47 qtr you can run period. You have burst period. I can name numerous rb's, wr's cb's etc. who can run excellent qtr miles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back