Army All American Game Sponser

You are more than welcome to pick up my son and me. He has been invited to the Army All-American Bowl Combine for Underclassmen. He has been wearing #52 since he was 6 years old!

View attachment 53516

Hey MCD! The Burg is in the Building.

Burg 35 McD 0

SORRY I HAD TO DO IT. COUGARS!

They have a great team and have gotten better each week - they skull-drug CV last week! They better win it all this year because their talent will take a serious hit after this season.

Advertisement
You are more than welcome to pick up my son and me. He has been invited to the Army All-American Bowl Combine for Underclassmen. He has been wearing #52 since he was 6 years old!

View attachment 53516

Dam, that is a grown *** man. Kid looks like he is 30 years old and in the NFL.

He is a junior (17 years old). 6'3", 320 lbs, 360 bench, 550 squat, 460 deadlift, 5.3 40.

have him learn work at CENTER. He would be a 5 star center recruit with those numbers

View attachment 53516

He is a junior (17 years old). 6'3", 320 lbs, 360 bench, 550 squat, 460 deadlift, 5.3 40.

have him learn work at CENTER. He would be a 5 star center recruit with those numbers

He can play any O-Line position, but he mostly plays left guard.

Advertisement

View attachment 53516

He can play any O-Line position, but he mostly plays left guard.

sell him on being a center. Have him go to camps and participate as a center. Thank me later when he signs his first contract

View attachment 53516

Burg 35 McD 0

They have a great team and have gotten better each week - they skull-drug CV last week! They better win it all this year because their talent will take a serious hit after this season.

We've been playing our young guys every game. Only time the seniors played the whole game was vs State College. Cal has been preparing the Cougars for life without the seniors. But you're right, gotta win it all this year. Way too great of a team not to.

View attachment 53516

Burg 35 McD 0

We've been playing our young guys every game. Only time the seniors played the whole game was vs State College. Cal has been preparing the Cougars for life without the seniors. But you're right, gotta win it all this year. Way too great of a team not to.

I don't think this Cougar team is better than the 2007 team honestly. But still they are very talented.

Advertisement

Burg 35 McD 0

I don't think this Cougar team is better than the 2007 team honestly. But still they are very talented.

I do. I think the 2006 was better than the 2007 too. They just had a melt down vs Cumberland Valley which still angers.

But this team is MUCH better offensively than the 2007 team. And the defense is just as stingy. And the fan support is so much better than I can ever remember. I'll be at the game Saturday. Bundled up in my Canes gear.

Burg 35 McD 0

I do. I think the 2006 was better than the 2007 too. They just had a melt down vs Cumberland Valley which still angers.

But this team is MUCH better offensively than the 2007 team. And the defense is just as stingy. And the fan support is so much better than I can ever remember. I'll be at the game Saturday. Bundled up in my Canes gear.

I'll be bundled up tomorrow night at our game - it's supposed to be around 18 degrees by the time the game ends.

I don't know much about the history of the teams in the area. I'm active duty Army and stationed at the War College in Carlisle. We moved here before Logan's sophomore year. I wasn't about to let him play for Carlisle, so we make the drive every day, to and from, McDevitt.

Good luck on Saturday!

Advertisement
So I didn't end up getting to pick my player. Just got the call, lady says "player is some guy named Mark Pope", "will that work?". Yeah.....that'll work. Lol

So I didn't end up getting to pick my player. Just got the call, lady says "player is some guy named Mark Pope", "will that work?". Yeah.....that'll work. Lol

You lucky *******. That’s great man! Keep us informed what the experience is like!

You’re the real MVP today. Please keep us posted when Pope shows up.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Wow that’s awesome man, congrats. The poster that met him yesterday said that him and his parents were really nice. Tell him how excited we are to watch him play in that cane uniform!

Wow that’s awesome man, congrats. The poster that met him yesterday said that him and his parents were really nice. Tell him how excited we are to watch him play in that cane uniform!

I’ll sign that card as well!

Advertisement
Back