Army All American Game Sponser

kwsprouse

Recruit
So my wife and I are on this committee this year to sponsor a player at the Army All American Game. We pick them up from the airport and show them around SA, then go on field for the game and stuff. Apparently we get to pick the player we sponsor....Who should I pick? Should I pull a Saben and drop off some bags? (joking) But seriously I know we got a bunch going, who would you pick?

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell.. make him feel the Cane love even in Texas please!!! Get him to commit at the game and i'll send you a bag!!

Last edited:
Sponsor Jobe.

If he hasn't signed his LOI by then, lock him in the trunk of your car until NSD

You are more than welcome to pick up my son and me. He has been invited to the Army All-American Bowl Combine for Underclassmen. He has been wearing #52 since he was 6 years old!

Logan 4.jpg

Advertisement
jamari brown from ga will be there for the 2019 class he will be a 4 star next year and want to come to the u

Advertisement
You are more than welcome to pick up my son and me. He has been invited to the Army All-American Bowl Combine for Underclassmen. He has been wearing #52 since he was 6 years old!

View attachment 53516

Dam, that is a grown *** man. Kid looks like he is 30 years old and in the NFL.

He is a junior (17 years old). 6'3", 320 lbs, 360 bench, 550 squat, 460 deadlift, 5.3 40.

Advertisement

View attachment 53516

He is a junior (17 years old). 6'3", 320 lbs, 360 bench, 550 squat, 460 deadlift, 5.3 40.

He's coming to Miami right?

Advertisement
Harrisburg is killing it and will be the 5A State Champs. We start the 4A playoffs Friday night at home.

Ahh, McDevitt did well this year. Squeaked past my Cedar Cliff team in the regular season and sent us on a losing streak!

They are playing really well right now - not a bad time to peak. They have put up more than 1000 yards of offense over the last 2 games (600+ rushing).

View attachment 53516

He was born a Cane! We are hoping to get him into the Paradise Camp this summer.

View attachment 53516

He was born a Cane! We are hoping to get him into the Paradise Camp this summer.

Born a Cane!!! Pick up that DT from St. Louis

Advertisement
Back