Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for that Miami curse to kick in. You know, those kids who try to embarrass us during recruiting but then do nothing else.

Even Gary from Canesport says he believes this kid had this planned.

If you not gonna come then fine, but there is definitely some character issue to try and go out of your way to do stuff like this.

I don't know what he had planned

I know @Coach Macho gave us reports from his sophomore year on that this kid loved UM. So who knows. Cribby said monster bag deal…Maybe combined with our rebuild not moving as fast as he'd like? Ga.Tech loss was so bad on many fronts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop wishing this ********** luck
I Guess If You Say So GIF

A lot of emotion in your post. While I agree they’re fraudulent to an extent, it’s admittedly a better situation to walk into. He might start from day 1, whereas Young/George/Restrepo will probably all return. Maybe he beats one of them out, but in terms of immediate playing time, FSU can offer that with Coleman and Wilson assuredly gone. Norvell has also proven to be one of the better offensive minds in college football and can now say he “developed” a likely 1st rounder in Coleman and a likely 2nd rounder in Wilson. Their Defense has nothing to do with Jeremiah Smith…

Lastly, he’s probably going to get more money from FSU than anyone else. Don’t care how they got it, they got it. Our boosters better respond…but that’s another issue for another thread.

Now, hopefully Glenn is trash, because what they don’t have is QB depth. Rodemaker is mid, nor do they return a lot of starters. Norvell would have to work a legit miracle to win 10 games in 2024; they probably come back down to earth with an 8-4 type season….maybe 7-5 if injuries pile up.

They’ve been super fortunate this year to be completely healthy. Travis has been teetering on the edge of injuries, so I hope Bain or James Williams will be the ones to split his leg in two pieces on a goofy QB keeper.

As for this thread, typical SFL diva in Blount and his parents. They’ll get a dose of reality when he doesn’t play next year and they’re already shopping him in the portal. South Florida players and their parents / groupies really can’t handle when they’re not the alpha anymore, I mean we’ve seen that multiple times on a yearly basis. I’m curious to see how that’ll unfold.
Joaquin said dominate…..that’s why I’m emotional

Ed Reed GIF by Miami Hurricanes

A lot of emotion in your post. While I agree they’re fraudulent to an extent, it’s admittedly a better situation to walk into. He might start from day 1, whereas Young/George/Restrepo will probably all return. Maybe he beats one of them out, but in terms of immediate playing time, FSU can offer that with Coleman and Wilson assuredly gone. Norvell has also proven to be one of the better offensive minds in college football and can now say he “developed” a likely 1st rounder in Coleman and a likely 2nd rounder in Wilson. Their Defense has nothing to do with Jeremiah Smith…

Lastly, he’s probably going to get more money from FSU than anyone else. Don’t care how they got it, they got it. Our boosters better respond…but that’s another issue for another thread.

Now, hopefully Glenn is trash, because what they don’t have is QB depth. Rodemaker is mid, nor do they return a lot of starters. Norvell would have to work a legit miracle to win 10 games in 2024; they probably come back down to earth with an 8-4 type season….maybe 7-5 if injuries pile up.

They’ve been super fortunate this year to be completely healthy. Travis has been teetering on the edge of injuries, so I hope Bain or James Williams will be the ones to split his leg in two pieces on a goofy QB keeper.

As for this thread, typical SFL diva in Blount and his parents. They’ll get a dose of reality when he doesn’t play next year and they’re already shopping him in the portal. South Florida players and their parents / groupies really can’t handle when they’re not the alpha anymore, I mean we’ve seen that multiple times on a yearly basis. I’m curious to see how that’ll unfold.
FSU upped it? We better get those bags right

Advertisement
FSU upped it? We better get those bags right
They’re throwing big cash around. The type that other universities thought we were throwing last year when we were wrecking havoc on the trail.

They’re trying to capitalize and squeeze every drop of momentum out of this season, and why shouldn’t they?

That looks brutal. He played us, but he has to play against us.

Bruh hometown hero sh is the best, I don’t get these kids. Even if you grew up a fan of a rival you have to consider what home can do for you. Even if I was a 5 star I have to listen to bum *** Rutgers……but still pick UM cause they have a deeper history and it relates to the city. How can you be from there and not put on? Crazy to me

Advertisement
They’re throwing big cash around. The type that other universities thought we were throwing last year when we were wrecking havoc on the trail.

They’re trying to capitalize and squeeze every drop of momentum out of this season, and why shouldn’t they?
True true but we got them this year dub

This never works out. Good or bad. Sorry as a grown *** man parents that control the bag die by the bag. Handlers included .

The record for these types, typically doesn't end well. Not for nothing but not s good start for him. Better produce and ball out. Him and his mom's . Or they'll never hear the end of it. Then they'll still blame Miami.

Advertisement
Here's what I find most interesting...

This kid flips & NOW a lot of people are calling him overrated & clearly trying to lessen the blow by downplaying him. That's to be expected of course & maybe he actually is overrated, but IF that's true, what does that say about the people who evaluated him & accepted his commitment???

Yall trust the staffs evals don't you???

DON'T YOU?!?!?!...

👀...

Quite the conundrum

A lot of emotion in your post. While I agree they’re fraudulent to an extent, it’s admittedly a better situation to walk into. He might start from day 1, whereas Young/George/Restrepo will probably all return. Maybe he beats one of them out, but in terms of immediate playing time, FSU can offer that with Coleman and Wilson assuredly gone. Norvell has also proven to be one of the better offensive minds in college football and can now say he “developed” a likely 1st rounder in Coleman and a likely 2nd rounder in Wilson. Lastly, he’s probably going to get more money from FSU than anyone else.

They’ve been super fortunate this year to be completely healthy. Travis has been teetering on the edge of injuries, so I hope Bain or James Williams will be the ones to split his leg in two two pieces on a goofy QB keeper.

As for this thread, typical SFL diva in Blount and his parents. They’ll get a dose of reality when he doesn’t play next year and they’re already shopping him in the portal. South Florida players and their parents / groupies really can’t handle when they’re not the alpha anymore, so I’m curious to see how that’ll unfold.
This offensive mind is completely based around a dude who scrambles every time the play breaks down which is often.
He hasn’t reinvented anything.

Both Wilson and Coleman haven’t done anything they didn’t do where they were at before.
Travis as overlooked because of his size. But he balled in palm beach county. I’ll give him credit for either recognizing him or lucking the Fck out with him.

Take Travis out of there and they would’ve lost at least 3 games already and several last year.

Travis is Norvell’s Watson.
And they’ve had a lot of breaks this year. One of them being an injury to Riley Leonard.

Idk how closely you watch cfb.
But fsu is on a 13 game winning streak while being outside the top 50 in total defense.
And being outside the top 50 in run defense.
This has happened before in cfb. All it means is that they’re not only do for a loss. They’re do for an embarrassing loss.
Not saying it’s gonna be us.
But Unless Norvell reinvented the way the game is played, nobody has ever won a natty with those stats.

FSU is benefiting from a type of qb that has made several coaches look like geniuses.
Beamer with Vick, Sumlin with Manziel, Patrino with Jackson, and to a Definitely Dabo with Watson. Qb’s that can extend and improvise a play.
These qb’s can also turn a a play that normally goes for 5 yards into a 30 yard pickup or take it to the house.

Watson threw for 289 and ran for 131 when Dabo beat UNC for the acc championship.
That’s not coaching genius. That’s a qb that got you out of a lot of trouble.

Even if you have Lamar Jackson, you don’t game plan for your qb to run for over 100 yards.
Travis might finish top 5 in rushing touchdowns in fsu history when he’s done and I fckng guarantee you that Norvell didn’t see that sht coming at all.

Bruh imagine if fsu lost to Clemson (which should of happened) and we just did that to them, they would be so shook with that one loss. If they just really look and watched our game and saw what we did to them. I think they going to come in over confident and we going to show them it ain’t a cake walk. This ain’t that new Miami, they bringing back the old Miami.

Advertisement
Here's what I find most interesting...

This kid flips & NOW a lot of people are calling him overrated & clearly trying to lessen the blow by downplaying him. That's to be expected of course & maybe he actually is overrated, but IF that's true, what does that say about the people who evaluated him & accepted his commitment???

Yall trust the staffs evals don't you???

DON'T YOU?!?!?!...

👀...

Quite the conundrum
Facts the staff wanted him. Maybe we dodged a bullet we won’t know till a few years. But yup they wanted him.

This offensive mind is completely based around a dude who scrambles every time the play breaks down which is often.
He hasn’t reinvented anything.

Both Wilson and Coleman haven’t done anything they didn’t do where they were at before.
Travis as overlooked because of his size. But he balled in palm beach county. I’ll give him credit for either recognizing him or lucking the Fck out with him.

Take Travis out of there and they would’ve lost at least 3 games already and several last year.

Travis is Norvell’s Watson.
And they’ve had a lot of breaks this year. One of them being an injury to Riley Leonard.

Idk how closely you watch cfb.
But fsu is on a 13 game winning streak while being outside the top 50 in total defense.
And being outside the top 50 in run defense.
This has happened before in cfb. All it means is that they’re not only do for a loss. They’re do for an embarrassing loss.
Not saying it’s gonna be us.
But Unless Norvell reinvented the way the game is played, nobody has ever won a natty with those stats.

FSU is benefiting from a type of qb that has made several coaches look like geniuses.
Beamer with Vick, Sumlin with Manziel, Patrino with Jackson, and to a Definitely Dabo with Watson. Qb’s that can extend and improvise a play.
These qb’s can also turn a a play that normally goes for 5 yards into a 30 yard pickup or take it to the house.

Watson threw for 289 and ran for 131 when Dabo beat UNC for the acc championship.
That’s not coaching genius. That’s a qb that got you out of a lot of trouble.

Even if you have Lamar Jackson, you don’t game plan for your qb to run for over 100 yards.
Travis might finish top 5 in rushing touchdowns in fsu history when he’s done and I fckng guarantee you that Norvell didn’t see that sht coming at all.
As a gambler and someone who provides picks for others, I watch A LOT lol. More than I probably should. I don’t think anything you said is totally wrong, but what I’ll push back on is Norvell not reinventing anything. He’s absolutely created an offense with a lot of visual trickery and eye candy, and if you’re not discliplined on defense, he will make you pay. It’s almost like saying Andy Reid hasn’t done anything with the Chiefs because Mahomes scrambles around a majority of the time and ends up finding Kelce or Rasheed Rice, etc. Yes the QB gets a lot of credit, but go back and watch some of their play designs, admittedly they’re pretty to watch unfold.

He’s also a very aggressive coach, he trusts their offense to convert on 4th downs and trusts his defense to get a stop should the offense fail. Players like that and rally behind it.

Hope she received that deposit before posting that…
I would hope any kid would play for his chosen school, his family and the guys he lines up with on Saturday way before playing for fans. All that being said, she can go to ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back