Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't these people get embarrassed being used like this?

No. They are shameless. Their pursuit of the bag is all that matters. And there is zero self awareness.

Remind me of the people with multiple slip-and-fall lawsuits at various grocery stores across South Florida claiming there was water on the floor even though she's 5'2" 225 lbs. with vertigo walking in stripper heels while watching Kardashian videos on her phone.

As I’ve said I don’t follow recruiting closely or watch hudl tape until the summer, so this kid being a 25 recruit at one time had me somewhat ignorant to the situation. After doing some digging I don’t think this cat was ever coming and used UM to up his cheese.

I remember people being surprised when he committed. All the smoke was Fsu before that. Then he puts put out a tweet not much longer saying “ I’m home “ when he flipped.

Advertisement
As I’ve said I don’t follow recruiting closely or watch hudl tape until the summer, so this kid being a 25 recruit at one time had me somewhat ignorant to the situation. After doing some digging I don’t think this cat was ever coming and used UM to up his cheese.

I remember people being surprised when he committed. All the smoke was Fsu before that. Then he puts put out a tweet not much longer saying “ I’m home “ when he flipped.
Yep. I 100% believe they told him to commit here so he they could make a splash “flip” when he reclassified. I see why they blackballed themselves

Then explain his mothers tweet about how “ no one in their right mind would allow their son to play for Miami fans”
I'm no insider, but my cousin is pretty dialed in with FSU. When Blount first committed, he told me that Blount's mother was all FSU and she was insisting that his recruitment was still wide open. I posted that here and got mocked quite a bit. Occupational hazard here at CIS. Lol.

Can't wait for that Miami curse to kick in. You know, those kids who try to embarrass us during recruiting but then do nothing else.

Even Gary from Canesport says he believes this kid had this planned.

If you not gonna come then fine, but there is definitely some character issue to try and go out of your way to do stuff like this.

No. They are shameless. Their pursuit of the bag is all that matters. And there is zero self awareness.

Remind me of the people with multiple slip-and-fall lawsuits at various grocery stores across South Florida claiming there was water on the floor even though she's 5'2" 225 lbs. with vertigo walking in stripper heels while watching Kardashian videos on her phone.
I'm guessing u are either a claims adjuster or insurance defense attorney. Lol!

I know exactly what ur talking about. 😄

Advertisement
I figured. I was told FSU told her to post
View attachment 262806
Oh after this I’m good with him not coming. That’s crazy asf this def going to backfire big time. After having a good time with our staff let’s blame the fans. Hella cap bruh. Tell her son to decommit from fsu and watch how those fans get. Every fan base has them.

Last edited:
There’s no way Jeremiah Smith will sign with FSU over OSU (let alone Miami). If he does, he’s the dumbest man alive. This year is the absolute perfect storm for FSU.

Awful schedule. No NC, Miami on the road, Clemson sucks, LSU’s defense is atrocious, no Sam Hartman at WF (FSU lost to Wake the last three times they played: 2019, 2021, 2022), no UL, and vs Pitt’s back up QB.

Lucky Team: Garrett Riley goes ****** late in the 4th, BC is still committing penalties, and Riley Leonard goes down right before Duke takes a double digit lead in the second half.

Their defense is trash. 50th in total defense. They can’t sack the QB (kiss my *** about Verse, he doesn’t even have 3 sacks this year), they give up first downs, they don’t turn you over, they don’t make plays behind the LOS, they are 75th in rush defense. The only reason they are 35th in passing yards allowed is because everyone runs on their ***.

Do you know what it means when a defense doesn’t generate sacks or TFL and they are 75th in rush defense? Their front seven sucks.

FSU is a fraud. Total perfect storm. No way JJ is dumb enough to go there.

Advertisement
***** this kid. Over valued, and cost FSU big money.
I’ve seen this 100 times.
98% he’ll be a bust.
For every Dalvin Cook, there is 100 Emory Lanes, Rudolph’s, Brown’s and that goes double for any LB, DL or CB from So Fla to played there.

Honestly, i’m not gonna blame anyone for taking the money.
Granted, it would have to be a **** ton of money for me to play for those goofies in Tally. but word he’s been an FSu fan, he’s already sus.

Imagine a south fl. kid watching and want to play for a team wearing the turn over back back or purse and still wanting to play them.

Hope he never needs to come home because his mom just burnt this bridge. Not to mention any leverage she had wonder if FSU lowers their offer.

How could any DL recruit not see what Bain is doing and not want to play with him.

Advertisement
For being such a “generational talent” this kids’ stats are very pedestrian against just about anyone not named Miami Northwestern. 15 tackles, 4 TFL, and 1 sack in Central’s 3 biggest games this year combined (Bishop Gorman, Chaminade, Norland all Ls) yet this kid is a 5 star + as a Junior rated against 2024 seniors?

Supposed to be an upgrade (if you believe rankings) to Bain yet this team has more than double the losses in 8 games the Bain led Rockets had in the last two years. You don’t have to be an insider to know this was planned to leverage for more money, show up Miami, and these recruiting services used an inflated rating to drive the hype and clicks (along with that ridiculous fairy tale story covering all the “events” leading up to the flip).

There’s no way Jeremiah Smith will sign with FSU over OSU (let alone Miami). If he does, he’s the dumbest man alive. This year is the absolute perfect storm for FSU.

Awful schedule. No NC, Miami on the road, Clemson sucks, LSU’s defense is atrocious, no Sam Hartman at WF (FSU lost to Wake the last three times they played: 2019, 2021, 2022), no UL, and vs Pitt’s back up QB.

Lucky Team: Garrett Riley goes ****** late in the 4th, BC is still committing penalties, and Riley Leonard goes down right before Duke takes a double digit lead in the second half.

Their defense is trash. 50th in total defense. They can’t sack the QB (kiss my *** about Verse, he doesn’t even have 3 sacks this year), they give up first downs, they don’t turn you over, they don’t make plays behind the LOS, they are 75th in rush defense. The only reason they are 35th in passing yards allowed is because everyone runs on their ***.

Do you know what it means when a defense doesn’t generate sacks or TFL and they are 75th in rush defense? Their front seven sucks.

FSU is a fraud. Total perfect storm. No way JJ is dumb enough to go there.
A lot of emotion in your post. While I agree they’re fraudulent to an extent, it’s admittedly a better situation to walk into. He might start from day 1, whereas Young/George/Restrepo will probably all return. Maybe he beats one of them out, but in terms of immediate playing time, FSU can offer that with Coleman and Wilson assuredly gone. Norvell has also proven to be one of the better offensive minds in college football and can now say he “developed” a likely 1st rounder in Coleman and a likely 2nd rounder in Wilson. Their Defense has nothing to do with Jeremiah Smith…

Lastly, he’s probably going to get more money from FSU than anyone else. Don’t care how they got it, they got it. Our boosters better respond…but that’s another issue for another thread.

Now, hopefully Glenn is trash, because what they don’t have is QB depth. Rodemaker is mid, nor do they return a lot of starters. Norvell would have to work a legit miracle to win 10 games in 2024; they probably come back down to earth with an 8-4 type season….maybe 7-5 if injuries pile up.

They’ve been super fortunate this year to be completely healthy. Travis has been teetering on the edge of injuries, so I hope Bain or James Williams will be the ones to split his leg in two pieces on a goofy QB keeper.

As for this thread, typical SFL diva in Blount and his parents. They’ll get a dose of reality when he doesn’t play next year and they’re already shopping him in the portal. South Florida players and their parents / groupies really can’t handle when they’re not the alpha anymore, I mean we’ve seen that multiple times on a yearly basis. I’m curious to see how that’ll unfold.

Last edited:
Blounts family is enjoying their 15 minutes but in typical fashion in this era they;re acting like entitled, immature and naive people

Good luck, life is not always easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back