Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not coming here. That ship sailed a long time ago. Buddy and his pops has given every excuse under the sun to not come here. If he flips here, it'll be one of the biggest troll jobs I've ever seen in recruiting in following it closely for almost 25 years.

He's going to Taint or FSU. A LOT of people think FSU is in a good spot. I sure hope not, he makes them much better the minute he shows up.
You could be right, we’ve misjudged our position a bunch of times this cycle so I wouldn’t be surprised lol

Advertisement
After Georgia tech momo went got that switch off the tree
The damage done in that game. And by the way, forget about right or wrong call in running out the clock and going to overtime. If he’s going to do that, after GT, you’d think they’d take a knee.

He’s an awful coach and not very bright. He’s scaring people off. Who would have confidence in that???

Saw a very interesting article on 24/7 today about reclassifications. Most, if not all, of the recruits who reclassified did not realize their potential. Not wishing the kid bad, but history is not on his side.

Saw a very interesting article on 24/7 today about reclassifications. Most, if not all, of the recruits who reclassified did not realize their potential. Not wishing the kid bad, but history is not on his side.
I think it was earlier in this thread but i hate the reclassifying thing. Dont rush your process, u need reps to develop and you aren’t gonna play in a real game for possibly a year or two.

Advertisement
West Tampa sandwich shop
Papi’s on Armenia
Palau’s
Brocatos(get a deviled crab too)
Orlando Latin Market here in St. Petersburg.
3515 30th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33713

1698156737478.jpeg

Signed,

Peruche

If Smith flips I would hope that media pundits would say rather than a great reruiting job by Norvell and his staff they would admit its all $$$ related.

I mean, they know, but for whatever reason would never say it publicly

I think it was earlier in this thread but i hate the reclassifying thing. Dont rush your process, u need reps to develop and you aren’t gonna play in a real game for possibly a year or two.
But thats now Blounts problem. Short sighted in that let me get paid now rather than going through the normal college process

J smith has checked off every box that’s says he isn’t coming here.
Deletes anything pro Miami and even said he would never come back on campus.

Comes to a game and leaves early.
All the same writers that said Blount was an fsu lock are also doubling down that J smith is a done deal.

If that’s true then Likely going public when we play them.

Advertisement
The damage done in that game. And by the way, forget about right or wrong call in running out the clock and going to overtime. If he’s going to do that, after GT, you’d think they’d take a knee.

He’s an awful coach and not very bright. He’s scaring people off. Who would have confidence in that???
You watch your mouth. He played for Miami

These kids are making these decisions on verbal offers? I don’t know whether to laugh or not.
Can’t be put on paper in HS except for a few states.

Kids signing to Miami are doing the same but it’s not exorbitant amounts and the language isn’t giving us room to back out… unless they transfer or don’t sign.

Can’t be put on paper in HS except for a few states.

Kids signing to Miami are doing the same but it’s not exorbitant amounts and the language isn’t giving us room to back out… unless they transfer or don’t sign.
Appreciate the extra info. Do you mean the verbal or ultimately written language?

Advertisement
J smith has checked off every box that’s says he isn’t coming here.
Deletes anything pro Miami and even said he would never come back on campus.

Comes to a game and leaves early.
All the same writers that said Blount was an fsu lock are also doubling down that J smith is a done deal.

If that’s true then Likely going public when we play them.
It's been obvious. There is or was some false hope being sprinkled around here, by some saying that things are "closer than you think." I think ppl like the heartbreak at this point lol

Advertisement
Smith is all nole now? Lol I’ll believe it when I see it. Can’t wait until we end their perfect season, then we’ll see where his head is at.
Here's the funny thing - if we do beat them and they drop one more ACC game (not likely, but still could happen), we would play UNC again for the ACCCGM and Norvell would stay home. Unlikely, but still possible and that would be delicious.

Here's the funny thing - if we do beat them and they drop one more ACC game (not likely, but still could happen), we would play UNC again for the ACCCGM and Norvell would stay home. Unlikely, but still possible and that would be delicious.
Hope that Pitt game is a night game the week before us. Get caught looking ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back