Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Blustein is a legend who has covered high school football for 50+ years in South Florida he’s always taking the high road when writing these pieces on lots of these local kids-

He’s never going to come out with the real reasons which in a lot of cases are the real facts-

I love Blu he does a great job but, he won’t ruffle anyone’s feathers.

Advertisement
Do you eat Cuban sandwiches with salami???
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

I’ve had it like that there. I liked it but it wasn’t like the Cubano I know and love growing up in Miami. They’re just different sandwiches.

Who makes the best one in Tampa?
West Tampa sandwich shop
Papi’s on Armenia
Palau’s
Brocatos(get a deviled crab too)

Larry Blustein is a legend who has covered high school football for 50+ years in South Florida he’s always taking the high road when writing these pieces on lots of these local kids-

He’s never going to come out with the real reasons which in a lot of cases are the real facts-

I love Blu he does a great job but, he won’t ruffle anyone’s feathers.

We're at the point where we're confusing Larry Blustein with Zach Bolstein, it's time to lock this thread.

Advertisement
West Tampa sandwich shop
Papi’s on Armenia
Palau’s
Brocatos(get a deviled crab too)
20 years ago I remember eating a Tampa Cuban sandwich at Hugo’s that was really good though I believe it’s closed.

What weirder to me isn’t that Blount would commit to FSU, I mean the program is doing well rn (even though I think it’s a pile of **** patched with duck tape). It’s how he did it and how ******* disrespectful it was, reclassify EE after committing a month earlier. Almost every single other local product it seems respects Mario and the program, even if they don’t commit to us. The disrespect that was shown was wild, and I wish him nothing but the worst. Not gonna get a warm welcome when he returns to the rock to get shelled.

You're making it too personal. These are kids that often have really bad judgment being influenced by adults with predatory intentions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had a feeling on Smiff for a while. Dude has been to tally more times than he's been anywhere else. Follow the visits.

I've never hoped for Taint to get/keep a recruit, but we need Hartline to pull out every drunken stop he can here. Tell that fat **** who helps fluff the kids in these 7 on 7 teams who wears the Taint jersey and looks like Stevie Janowski to keep blowing him extra wonderfully, that kid cannot go to FSU.

Had a feeling on Smiff for a while. Dude has been to tally more times than he's been anywhere else. Follow the visits.

I've never hoped for Taint to get/keep a recruit, but we need Hartline to pull out every drunken stop he can here. Tell that fat **** who helps fluff the kids in these 7 on 7 teams who wears the Taint jersey and looks like Stevie Janowski to keep blowing him extra wonderfully, that kid cannot go to FSU.
Idk why people would just ignore a in state school with a top wr going crazy, he’s said his focus is how offenses look and also has said fsu is the best offense here.

I still would think osu closes it out but if he flips I don’t think we’re a forgone conclusion like most are thinking lol

Idk why people would just ignore a in state school with a top wr going crazy, he’s said his focus is how offenses look and also has said fsu is the best offense here.

I still would think osu closes it out but if he flips I don’t think we’re a forgone conclusion like most are thinking lol

He's not coming here. That ship sailed a long time ago. Buddy and his pops has given every excuse under the sun to not come here. If he flips here, it'll be one of the biggest troll jobs I've ever seen in recruiting in following it closely for almost 25 years.

He's going to Taint or FSU. A LOT of people think FSU is in a good spot. I sure hope not, he makes them much better the minute he shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back