Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bain N Kelly K Thibideaux….if you want to bash his time management and not taking a knee etc you won’t get any argument from me but to bash his recruiting is silly.

Is Norvell an elite recruiter because he just flipped Blount?

[BGCOLOR=initial]Cristobal could get the top OL from anywhere in the country. That is elite recruiting.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial] Bain was a great local product and tremendous eval. But [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] we have missed on virtually every DT outside of Miami for two straight cycles. Thats not elite recruiting. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Who did flip from fsu?
Wait... so now you are suggesting b/c he flipped to FSU that is why he is not a man, but if he had flipped to someone else it would have been... ok? And by this logic if someone flipped from FSU to Miami would you be calling them out for disloyalty?

Stop getting mad at kids (or even adults) that do what they think is best for them if they aren't being ******** about it and (at least from what we have heard so far) he didn't do anything that suggests he was an *******.

Guess Blount decided to come out the closet

Horten is going to do big things, we'll be fine here

Just gotta keep jo jo and qaun by all means
They're claiming Jo Jo's not happy with us and flipping as well.

Losing Blount was a kick in the nuts for Mario. Losing Jo Jo would be like feeding Mario his own swollen nuts afterwards.

Advertisement
giphy.webp
Lol. U have to see the post I was replying to.

Wait... so now you are suggesting b/c he flipped to FSU that is why he is not a man, but if he had flipped to someone else it would have been... ok? And by this logic if someone flipped from FSU to Miami would you be calling them out for disloyalty?

Stop getting mad at kids (or even adults) that do what they think is best for them if they aren't being ******** about it and (at least from what we have heard so far) he didn't do anything that suggests he was an *******.
How do you know he wasn't an *******? Maybe he's a combo of Cormani and Jobe.

If he called the UM coaches and said he changed his mind, fine .... but you have no idea what he did or didn't do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You're basing your thoughts on complete conjecture.

Maybe he isn't getting a bigger bag. Maybe he's just an immature ******* and didn't notify the coaches ala ****head in Colorado or Josh Jobe. Maybe the first stripper he finger-banged at King of Diamonds is moving to Tallahassee.

We don't know so no point in guessing like you just did.
Quite the opposite, I am calling out people that are saying '**** him' or 'he is not a man' when (to your point) there is nothing suggesting that he did anything wrong other than picking another team. And what we have heard from reliable posters (Cribby) is that he was offered a substantially bigger bag.

Many on this board (and to be fair, fans of most sports teams) will trash players at a personal level b/c they they didn't pick their team. It's a pathetic look.

Advertisement
I doubt bidding would be final for a kid this early though...

But yeah remember when everyone on this board used to tell "Fsu" broke jokes?
i also remember when everyone on the board said playing the portal like fsu wasnt sustainable.....

and i was on here saying the portal game will lead to wins for them which will then lead to the hs recruits...and...HERE WE ARE..

Cant believe a year ago we had fans on here saying they felt sorry for fsu....

Advertisement
He won’t be and that’s why our recruiting pool is a bit overrated. These kids are allowed to leave with no consequence and dog us on the way out , mostly because we don’t have the pull to do anything about it. Think a kid attending Austin Westlake, committed to Texas and then flipped to OU in a sketchy manner would be able to show his face in town? Exactly.
DIdnt Ewers do EXACTLY WHAT BLOUNT is doing? lol And from Austin as well

DIdnt Ewers do EXACTLY WHAT BLOUNT is doing? lol And from Austin as well
Ewers transferred, he actually signed with Ohio State. Big difference once kids hit the portal. There’s a difference between a kid choosing to leave(No school can keep every kid) and kids being actively steered by people in state to leave.

i also remember when everyone on the board said playing the portal like fsu wasnt sustainable.....

and i was on here saying the portal game will lead to wins for them which will then lead to the hs recruits...and...HERE WE ARE..

Cant believe a year ago we had fans on here saying they felt sorry for fsu....

To be fair, raiding the portal probably wouldn't have changed the coaching malpractice. With better players maybe we finish 6-6 instead of 5-7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back