Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sucks but whatever.

Mario can recruit. I'm just going to wait until the ink is dry on this class and see what we end up with. Then I want to see how they address any holes in the portal. There is no point in getting all in your feelings about any of it.
How can I truly be excited or upset about a recruit who “committed” for five weeks?

How can I truly be excited or upset about a recruit who “committed” for five weeks?
exactly. When I think back to when I was new to recruiting or even years later when I was still immature about it I remember freaking out about missing on Ermon Lane or celebrating when landing Mark Pope.

If you are going to follow recruiting, you need to keep your emotions in check.

You guys all act like you would never consider switching jobs even if you were given a significantly better offer... before you even started with the original company that hired you. At least he didn't wait until the last minute to do it and leave us hanging.

I had someone within the first week of working for me come to me and say that he applied to multiple jobs before starting with us and one of the other companies just got back to him and was offering him 50% more. He was very worried about the professionalism of quitting after a week, but I told him he would be dumb not to take the extra money.

I am upset that Blount flipped and wish he had stayed/will come back, but if FSU is offering him that much more (like some have said), then he would be a fool not to at the very least consider it. It's not like he is going to go play for some school w/o any track record; as much as we hate FSU, they are doing alright. Besides, how many of you are upset when a player flips to Miami? I don't see people calling them out for not being a man.
Who did flip from fsu?

Thing is when elite DTs hit the portal. I mean if cause elite DTs just don’t portal. The big time recruiting schools go all in, the only way you get them is if those guys don’t want them. You basically get scraps

Advertisement
Lmao at every single recruit we miss on= school he committed too offered significantly more.

This fanbase kills me. One team is rolling right now and in the fast lane to a playoff while the other is hoping to get bowl eligible

But it’s not as good as the seasons as the schools these kids are leaving for.

Some top guys just aren’t going to come to Miami regardless if Miami goes 12-0 and wins a Natty.
Yea some guys are front runners no matter what, lose a game they jump ship. It was it is tho unless we up the bags

Where’s all the DT money we have leftover….
It needs to go to Jeremiah Smith at this point, and secure him at whatever cost and then pivot from there.

Really need TVD to be healthy for FSU, let’s beat them and then see where chips may fall with some other targets.

Gotta keep winning on the field. It helps with recruiting

Advertisement
It needs to go to Jeremiah Smith at this point, and secure him at whatever cost and then pivot from there.

Really need TVD to be healthy for FSU, let’s beat them and then see where chips may fall with some other targets.

Gotta keep winning on the field. It helps with recruiting
Unfortunately these scenarios never flip back our way. The most annoying part about all this is Mario “taking DT recruiting personally” this cycle. What a joke that position has been.

That must’ve been one **** of a ******* bag. Like some serious money being thrown around.

Mixedish Lol GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Some people say LT is the best defensive player ever but I always ride with Reggie. He dominated the game inside and out. I’ve never seen a man throw another 300 pound man three yards like a rag doll weekly. He was amazing. Rip
That’s cause you are a Philly fan 😂😝. White was great but LT changed the game. LT was Superman, tough as nails. He kept OC’s and QB’s up late at night.

Mario can recruit.

If talking OL and RBs, then yes.

We went 0 for 7 this year at DT and whiffed on them last cycle. At some point, fans are going to accept reality that Cristobal isn't going to be able to recruit elite QBs, DTs, WRs, and CBs by regaling them with stories of how it's great to be a Miami Hurricane. We need better position coaches that have a track record of getting kids drafted and a lot more money.

Advertisement
His not going to FSU cause they have more wins then Miami. Like I said FSU coming back down next year with all the transfers that are leaving
And i'm sure he is worried about seniors leaving. Kids don't think like that at that age.

I feel like that’s the line somebody has pulled out at for every single DT miss.
How so? it's a pretty specific example and it's not what I've said for any of the other ones. None of those are near being close to how this one played out. This is a kid who played games and messed around with the local school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back