Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Blount is very very good but, he’s not as good as Bain is -Bain is more explosive and a bigger lower body-

Not sure if Blount is capable of playing inside at the next level-He’s an edge guy-

It sucks losing him-

We still need big bodied DT’s

Advertisement
I have questions regardless if he flips back or not , i have watched several games on tv with him i dont see it .

Mario Cristobal Sr.

IMG_2031.jpeg

He would.

What are they really going to do about it?

They'd certainly give him some crap, but at the end of the day if they're his teammates and friends, if doesn't matter. Fans make more of this stuff than players ever do.

People in other places would have a problem with how it went down and it would color how they viewed him. Look at how things work in Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Oklahoma. Our local fanbase barely cares and it filters down. There’s no need for him to troll like this.

Advertisement
Blount is very very good but, he’s not as good as Bain is -Bain is more explosive and a bigger lower body-

Not sure if Blount is capable of playing inside at the next level-He’s an edge guy-

It sucks losing him-

We still need big bodied DT’s
Good thing for the portal not worried i wasn’t impressed watching him on tv.

Advertisement
Advertisement
last time he was at fsu right when he got back him and his mom were with mario and jt -- then he made the move and comitted.. seemed like them 4 had a great realtionship, would love know how fake of a kid to be to switch sides like that and not be a man of your word -- well not a a man yet but lets not treat this kids like theyre in middle school now

DL and OL are the two positions you do not want to have to rely on the portal for. There just isn’t much available.

I tbink mario will get his OL from the portal. But the DL?? Yeah, comp is real tough. Just look at last year - Bear and Fiske were the top 2 and then there was a big gap to the next group.

I tbink mario will get his OL from the portal. But the DL?? Yeah, comp is real tough. Just look at last year - Bear and Fiske were the top 2 and then there was a big gap to the next group.

It’s not even getting OL.

Maybe Mario does a good job of landing what’s available. But he can’t do anything about the supply.

And the supply isn’t there most years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back