Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How good is this kid compared to Bain?

He’s a 5 star and #1 player in Florida for 25.

Bain was a 4 star I’m assuming due to size, putting up video game in easy mode numbers in HS, and dam near unstoppable in college.. This kid doesn’t look as big as him.

Just curious, what we could potentially have with them both here.
If you could put the motor 44 has inside him in a lot of these young men whom might have more plus natural physical traits..they’d be 7stars

Advertisement
I think this guy might’ve said Blount silently flipped already and he’s doubling down on Smith who he said is already a silent flip. They slurp this guy up as an insider but I don’t think he’s been right once.

1698012427343.png

Advertisement
Gaby saying he jumped the gun following Blowhard and Fong’s cb.

This weekend, the temperature on the Miami commit shifted with plenty of legitimate buzz that Florida State made a very strong move in that recruitment. Early Saturday afternoon, the Crystal Ball’s began flowing in favor of the Seminoles, mine included. I do wish I would’ve given the situation a minute to breathe, but all intel was pointing to a potentially imminent move into Florida State’s class.

The day came and went, both Florida State and Miami had big wins, and here we are on Sunday evening. My read on the situation now is that Blount may not walk out of his unofficial visit up in Tallahassee committed to the Seminoles
I see that he’s been reading CiS again.

When Nick or Kirby going all in on a prospect I want them. Pause

I don’t go by offers I go by how they are getting recruited and by who. Saban and Smart got the track record and we always on their targets since Mario got here. We not recruiting junk anymore those days are over.
I think we have 1-2 kids that aren’t good enough. Maybe not junk but they will struggle to get PT if Miami keeps stacking.

Advertisement
We clown our staff not being able to read DT's and being overconfident, Norvell has had just as much trouble.

**** is hilarious considering how good they're doing on the field :pgdead:
Overall though, problem is FSU is top 5, undefeated, and probably tops in the Portal in the Country. They have room for error there at the moment. We do not - and our DT and CB recruiting is scary. What I’m trying to say is that Blount is a lot more crucial to us than them.

Things can change in a minute though. Like I’ve said before, look where FSU was overall 16 months ago - for dead.

For as bad as Mario has been on the sideline, everything else is looking up but we need kids like this.

I think this guy might’ve said Blount silently flipped already and he’s doubling down on Smith who he said is already a silent flip. They slurp this guy up as an insider but I don’t think he’s been right once.

View attachment 262416
Just like they said they were getting Trader , McCray, Bain , Mims and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back