Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so we land Blount this year along with jones and our incredible DE class

does the DL recruiting *****ing and moaning stop?
I doubt it stops until we get more people built like DTs pause. But we won yesterday, no reason to talk about *****ing and moaning or reasons to do so.

Advertisement
When recruiting against fsu it’s hard to gauge since their publications have a tendency to exaggerate their position.

They missed badly with their patterson prediction and they also were embarrassed when they shot their load too early with Mims and he spurned them.

Not to mention the “we didn’t want carr” bs they covered that miss with.

I take any fsu recruiting news with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
The Clemson game has absolutely nothing to do with this. Fsu did go all out and try to get him to flip this weekend. I think their writers got a little out in front of their skis per usual.
Hey @Cribby ! Do you think we keep him or does he end up flipping? I think at least 3 people have him flipping in the crystal ball predictions. This is a guy we have to find a way to keep home.

When recruiting against fsu it’s hard to gauge since their publications have a tendency to exaggerate their position.

They missed badly with their patterson prediction and they also were embarrassed when they shot their load too early with Mims and he spurned them.

Not to mention the “we didn’t want carr” bs they covered that miss with.

I take any fsu recruiting news with a grain of salt.
That’s what I’m hoping this situation is

Advertisement
Gaby saying he jumped the gun following Blowhard and Fong’s cb.

This weekend, the temperature on the Miami commit shifted with plenty of legitimate buzz that Florida State made a very strong move in that recruitment. Early Saturday afternoon, the Crystal Ball’s began flowing in favor of the Seminoles, mine included. I do wish I would’ve given the situation a minute to breathe, but all intel was pointing to a potentially imminent move into Florida State’s class.

The day came and went, both Florida State and Miami had big wins, and here we are on Sunday evening. My read on the situation now is that Blount may not walk out of his unofficial visit up in Tallahassee committed to the Seminoles

Advertisement
Gaby saying he jumped the gun following Blowhard and Fong’s cb.

This weekend, the temperature on the Miami commit shifted with plenty of legitimate buzz that Florida State made a very strong move in that recruitment. Early Saturday afternoon, the Crystal Ball’s began flowing in favor of the Seminoles, mine included. I do wish I would’ve given the situation a minute to breathe, but all intel was pointing to a potentially imminent move into Florida State’s class.

The day came and went, both Florida State and Miami had big wins, and here we are on Sunday evening. My read on the situation now is that Blount may not walk out of his unofficial visit up in Tallahassee committed to the Seminoles
“may not” …. Come on man

Their porsters are turning on Blowhard and Brandon.

1698010882903.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back