Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor man’s Reggie White with that arm over move. Throwing ****’s. He’ll be scary as **** the next two years.
I was gon say the same thing last night that he reminds me of a smaller Reggie White (BIG PAUSE) but I didn’t wanna get crucified

Advertisement
I was gon say the same thing last night that he reminds me of a smaller Reggie White (BIG PAUSE) but I didn’t wanna get crucified
Some people say LT is the best defensive player ever but I always ride with Reggie. He dominated the game inside and out. I’ve never seen a man throw another 300 pound man three yards like a rag doll weekly. He was amazing. Rip

Looks like a job for, @PIPO.

Sending the Bat signal now…

Batman Arkham Knight GIF
Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Some people say LT is the best defensive player ever but I always ride with Reggie. He dominated the game inside and out. I’ve never seen a man throw another 300 pound man three yards like a rag doll weekly. He was amazing. Rip

White was one of the best ever, but LT was THE best ever. Especially early in his career, there's never been anyone like him.

He had a mean bull rush then he would slap them upside the head (BIG PAUSE) & the OL would say it would give em a headache 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet Blount got paid a nice visit fee and had a happy face on all weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back