Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the way you talk on this board plus your reading comprehension skills, you clearly got some growing up to do.

Criticism doesn't equal it's over or you give up. Get that through your head.

Reading Comprehension skills? Man I got great reading comprehension & I know what the **** u been sayin! The way I talk on this board?!! *** u mean! I talk on this board like that to have fun & laugh! Don’t let dat **** fool u my boi! I’m very intelligent! U don’t know what kind of growin up I need to do! Who TF u think u talkin to like dat anyway homie!?! Man let me kill dis situation right now b4 I tell u sum. I won’t comment on ur post or what u do on this board anymore & vice versa. Have a nice night. Go Canes

Gents, let's get this together. 🤝

Advertisement
👀👀👀 you fell for the okie-doke. I was waiting for the flip to happen. Thought it would happen sooner. But 👀👀
This guy really went back over a month to do this and nothing happened. Get back to me when something actually happens. Once again

You Trippin GIF by ALLBLK

Advertisement
I dont think hes a Bain bruh. Bain is a special dude man. The rankings got it wrong but I understood why he was a 4 star. But now we know hes a 5 star. And maybe should of been the number 1 ranked player last cycle
Facts, one of the most dominant (if not THE most) DEs to come out of dade ever, that alone makes you a 5 star. Pair that with his size & strength to play right away? C’mon it was a no brainer.

Facts, one of the most dominant (if not THE most) DEs to come out of dade ever, that alone makes you a 5 star. Pair that with his size & strength to play right away? C’mon it was a no brainer.
He was a five star to us. But I did get it. I think they thought his size (pause) means he wouldn’t be able to push people around. They didn’t know he was the hulk. Now they know

Advertisement
Men lie, women lie, but numbers don’t. Putting those numbers up at an elite level school nationally should’ve removed any doubt about Bain.

Bain is gonna be a problem when he’s 21. I’d wanna line up on the opposite side with this dude. You’d never face a double team. I mean never.

He was a five star to us. But I did get it. I think they thought his size (pause) means he wouldn’t be able to push people around. They didn’t know he was the hulk. Now they know
Saban knew. Which you’d think some of these mouth breathers would realize he knows just a bit more than them.

Saban knew. Which you’d think some of these mouth breathers would realize he knows just a bit more than them.
When Nick or Kirby going all in on a prospect I want them. Pause

I don’t go by offers I go by how they are getting recruited and by who. Saban and Smart got the track record and we always on their targets since Mario got here. We not recruiting junk anymore those days are over.

Advertisement
When Nick or Kirby going all in on a prospect I want them. Pause

I don’t go by offers I go by how they are getting recruited and by who. Saban and Smart got the track record and we always on their targets since Mario got here. We not recruiting junk anymore those days are over.
Facts. Saban doesn’t invite just anybody to his house. Saban put the full court press on him. He’s not doing that some mid level guy.

Advertisement
Facts. Saban doesn’t invite just anybody to his house. Saban put the full court press on him. He’s not doing that some mid level guy.
Imagine him with bama right now? Dude would probably be playing and destroying sh. Glad he chose to put on for the city…..the bama route he would of still ate and probably put up crazier numbers with the help beside him. Who knows.

We do know these types change everything. Your recruiting classes either get you fired or make you look like a genius.

Poor man’s Reggie White with that arm over move. Throwing ****’s. He’ll be scary as **** the next two years.
Facts man he hasn’t even matured physically yet. Insane bruh, that’s who I thought of when the season started. He’s like a throwback player that we rarely see nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back