Armella wins OL MVP at Rivals Miami, discusses UM recruitment

View as article
That no star kid we are on is a better athlete..6’7 280 plus with no film. But from a pure athleticism standpoint he’s better..imjs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
That’s right momma. Drive that bus and keep your boy home.
driving chris farley GIF

Advertisement
Isn't his dad an fsu alum? Maybe he wouldn't fit in the slingshot and got ****ed about that too. Or maybe norvell tried to give him a handski in there and it backfired

Not gonna lie, my brain froze when I read this.

Falentha is a better athlete but Armella is more athletic?
My bad I’m at work and got stopped by a parent lol..but i was tryna saycarswell seems to be the better athlete. He just hasn’t played a lot ball at the prep level. I think oline is about body types. Very few guys are technically sound at the HS level. That part can be taught. Julian obviously has the edge in that department. But getting a kid like carswell who projects as a OT isn’t a bad way to go imo

Advertisement
An underdeveloped Offensive Lineman should be worried about getting better and improving their game.. not the recruiting ranking

Give me more 2 Star Zion’s
To be fair, it is not him, it is his father if the report is to be believed. He also had the weird issue at columbus. Hope it all works out for the kid, seems like he is getting pulled in multiple directions.

Advertisement
My bad I’m at work and got stopped by a parent lol..but i was tryna saycarswell seems to be the better athlete. He just hasn’t played a lot ball at the prep level. I think oline is about body types. Very few guys are technically sound at the HS level. That part can be taught. Julian obviously has the edge in that department. But getting a kid like carswell who projects as a OT isn’t a bad way to go imo
Got it, ok I understand now lol.

Btw, Carswell, if I read correctly, has never played an actual game of HS football (not counting his spring game)

Got it, ok I understand now lol.

Btw, Carswell, if I read correctly, has never played an actual game of HS football (not counting his spring game)
Why are we still taking projects? This makes no sense to me. This kid may be the next great OL but **** we still taking projects

Advertisement
Why are we still taking projects? This makes no sense to me. This kid may be the next great OL but **** we still taking projects
I understand your concern. But we don’t see an Orlando Pace anywhere on the board.
99% of left tackles in P5 are projects.
McKinnie didn’t play football till his junior year and went JUCO and still redshirted here. He was a defensive end in high school and even ran the 400 in track.

Evan Neal our “day one starter” is finally starting at left tackle this year at Bama and he’s in year 3.
For years everyone wanted development and and this player fits the build of what you want to develop. Especially in today’s game where athleticism on the oline is a luxury you want to have in bunches.

because elite olineman are hard to come by. winsconsin just got there first 5 star lineman like 2 or 3 classes back. notre dame gets some highly rated guys and some developmental guys. the top guys usually tend to go to the current playoff teams.

Momma knows best! Feel for this kid though. Honestly, Manny and staff have an awesome track record with guys dealing with issues and getting them focused.

Advertisement
Back