Who Do You Start at QB

• Jarren Williams

Votes: 138 86.8%
  • N'kosi Perry

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kosi beat them last year. Stats were awful completion %, but he did throw 4TD passes (JT4, Brevin, and some kid that now plays for UGA).

TBH I have no idea wtf Enos will do. I'd start JW but based only on the "what have you done for me lately" model.

Advertisement
The issue is that if we start JW, he will get into his head again and make dumb throws that end up in INTs and get sacked becasue he cannot get rid of the ball properly. If we start Perry, his accuracy and touch will randomly be garbage. It's like a lose-lose situation. That's probably why the coaches are having such a hard time figuring out who's going to start. ****, just pick one and sub the other in at halftime for best results.

Coach Manny Diaz addressed the quarterback situation on Monday afternoon, saying “We have a plan, Dan (Enos) and I have sat down and mapped out what we’re going to do this week, what’s going to happen. We’ll announce our starter probably Wednesday after practice but we have an idea of what we’re going to do.”

A 100% healthy NKosi is better than Jarren by a mile but he’s not so I would start Jarren this Saturday with a short leash... have Tate warming up ready to come in if Jarren looks like he’s looked most of the season.

Here’s the only debate: you have Williams who is a much better QB when healthy in terms of basic accuracy and ball placement.

Then you have Perry who is elusive and great avoiding sacks with our Swiss cheese “line”
I think you let Jarren learn assuming health

Unfortunately Perry is also "elusive" when it comes to completing a forward pass.

Advertisement
Jarren looks healthy. N"Kosi looks like he has PTSD. I'd have Tate ready as the back up and roll with jarren this game.

I got news for you buddy. It's going to be JW starting and Perry backing him up. So stop with your jokes about Perry. Now! dUh

Oh. And one more notion. Enos is HAPPY with both JW and Perry! hUh. Just check out his interview today.

So I guess that leaves your boy Tate, out in the cold.:confused:

So who do you start and why?

This is a tough one for me. Williams has all the measurables and you could see last week that he wants to be a leader and be great. He came in and really took control of the sidelines and offense. The problem is nothing translates to the field.

Perry can be inconsistent but will make some tough throws and not afraid to test the waters.

If I'm the coach for FSU, I'm starting James Blackman.

Advertisement
If I'm the coach for FSU, I'm starting James Blackman.

OK, jokes aside, what difference, at this point, does it make?
854c2728dae197050bba0f9167c20d4b.gif

Advertisement
Back