Votes: 138 86.8%
  • N'kosi Perry

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters

ToiletWater

Banned
Banned
So who do you start and why?

This is a tough one for me. Williams has all the measurables and you could see last week that he wants to be a leader and be great. He came in and really took control of the sidelines and offense. The problem is nothing translates to the field.

Perry can be inconsistent but will make some tough throws and not afraid to test the waters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hedley.

Put 4 tight ends on the field and just do a rugby scrum almost every play. Sporadically motion Jordan, Thomas, Dallas, or Osborn split out to see if a safety is moved out of the box. Canes win 5-0.

In all seriousness? Jarren Williams so long as he is healthy and the decision wasn't remotely a hard one.

Here’s the only debate: you have Williams who is a much better QB when healthy in terms of basic accuracy and ball placement.

Then you have Perry who is elusive and great avoiding sacks with our Swiss cheese “line”
I think you let Jarren learn assuming health

Here’s the only debate: you have Williams who is a much better QB when healthy in terms of basic accuracy and ball placement.

Then you have Perry who is elusive and great avoiding sacks with our Swiss cheese “line”
I think you let Jarren learn assuming health
I was also leaning towards giving Williams another shot.

Advertisement
Jarren looks healthy. N"Kosi looks like he has PTSD. I'd have Tate ready as the back up and roll with jarren this game.

Advertisement
Perry should never ever see the field as a Cane again.Kid is turr-a-ble.

let JW or Tate play to get more experience and pray to whoever your God is that Manny can bring in a QB that actually can play QB worth a sht.

Hedley.

Put 4 tight ends on the field and just do a rugby scrum almost every play. Sporadically motion Jordan, Thomas, Dallas, or Osborn split out to see if a safety is moved out of the box. Canes win 5-0.

In all seriousness? Jarren Williams so long as he is healthy and the decision wasn't remotely a hard one.
100%

Advertisement
Back