Arkansas fans going off

no lie d. jackson retweeting all these dumbasses is gettin on my nerves, might just unfollow

Could care less about his commitment. Now if CT pulls that ****...

765.gif

D. Jack is a flat out stud. He AND Chad are gonna be special for years to come.

Advertisement
"Randy Shannon: preventing teams from bowl appearances since 2007"

--- there's your slogan for any kid even momentarily considering that joke school

We talkin bout Arkansas....man

Not Alabama. Not Alabama. Arkansas.

I'll never forget the 2010 Alabama vs Arkansas game. I was listening to the game on the radio while driving to Gulf Shores. Arkansas was up by two touchdowns in the second half at home and ultimately blew the game. Bama's commentator said, " and folks, that's why Alabama is Alabama, and Arkansas is Arkansas!" Funny, but true. LOL

Advertisement
The new coach at Ark.,Bielema was well known for his partying in Madison,Wisc.Ark.
way overpaid for this guy when Wisc.was trying to move him on irregardless of his winning
record.

Like Arkansas is some powerhouse with a rich tradition.
Fuucking school sucks.
A successful season is when they are bowl eligible.

Actually, they do have something of a tradition, although not as great as ours and others.

They won the '64 NC, with Jimmy Johnson as one of their top players. They played for the NC again in '69.

Jimmy came out of the Frank Broyles coaching tree (as did Butch Davis, I think), and we should not forget we have been the beneficiaries.

Broyles won seven Southwest Conference championships, when the SWC was something. His legacy includes Jimmy, Barry Switzer, Hayden Fry, and Joe Gibbs as assistants and/or players.

So they do have something of a tradition. They were big before we were.

Sometimes it's tough when you can remember better days, like Arkansas fans might be doing.

It's also been tough for us. We haven't played for a NC in a decade.

Advertisement
I think i hate Arkansas fans more than UF fans....maybe because UF fans have been in hiding this season and I haven' heard much from them, but one of the most Racist part of the country pretending they love these recruits and turn around and say the most racist comments about them rubs me the wrong way!

Like Arkansas is some powerhouse with a rich tradition.
Fuucking school sucks.
A successful season is when they are bowl eligible.

Actually, they do have something of a tradition, although not as great as ours and others.

They won the '64 NC, with Jimmy Johnson as one of their top players. They played for the NC again in '69.

Jimmy came out of the Frank Broyles coaching tree (as did Butch Davis, I think), and we should not forget we have been the beneficiaries.

Broyles won seven Southwest Conference championships, when the SWC was something. His legacy includes Jimmy, Barry Switzer, Hayden Fry, and Joe Gibbs as assistants and/or players.

So they do have something of a tradition. They were big before we were.

Sometimes it's tough when you can remember better days, like Arkansas fans might be doing.

It's also been tough for us. We haven't played for a NC in a decade.

They did not win the 64 championship Just because they changed the rules the next year to do the final polls after the bowl games doesn't retro the 64 championship to them Alabama finished #1 in both the AP & UPI polls.

I live in Arkansas and their fans suck. Most know nothing at all about any team other than their own and still think they are a top notch program.

Yeah they won in the SWC. Look at their schedule every year. TCU, Baylor, TT, Houston, SMU all sucked on and off for 30 years. We would have been undefeated for the 80's playing their schedule.

Advertisement
Back