Ariz- you are strangely quiet on Sony:(

Advertisement
Who said we are on top of the NCAA?

I'm just saying some people act as if it should be easy for a recruit to pick us over Alabama, Georgia (for ex) just because we are the hometown. Recruits don't so that anymore as you can tell by the kids we've missed on. Then you rejoice at any positive rumors/information but can't accept any negative info/rumors as valid. Just my .02 on homerism

Advertisement
Who said we are on top of the NCAA?

I'm just saying some people act as if it should be easy for a recruit to pick us over Alabama, Georgia (for ex) just because we are the hometown. Recruits don't so that anymore as you can tell by the kids we've missed on. Then you rejoice at any positive rumors/information but can't accept any negative info/rumors as valid. Just my .02 on homerism

so explain the $ec teams that keep all their top local propsects at home and haven't won anything recently like idk UGA,Miss ST,Ole Miss, who have won a combined 1 title in 30 years and we've won 5 but they keep local top prospects and highly ranked ones in the $$$$$$EC. Trust me I know shady things go on in that conference and wouldn't doubt it's going on with Sony and his brother right now with UGA. I know as a 17 year old it's hard to say no to those things. And yes I know Miami did some of those things as well but SEC it's a whole different level man.. How else do you get these inner city kids to rural areas like Ole Miss, Athens,Auburn they have to do those things. Because those fans and communities wouldn't give you the time of day if they weren't football stars.. Some recruits know this others just sell out to the benefits because they don't have much and I get that..

What I don't get is why these sofl kids can't look each other in the face and be like hey we can be pretty ******* good if we'd just stay home and play together, whatever I guess that's too logical for recruiting in this day and age

What I don't get is why these sofl kids can't look each other in the face and be like hey we can be pretty ******* good if we'd just stay home and play together, whatever I guess that's too logical for recruiting in this day and age

Wish it happened like this

What I don't get is why these sofl kids can't look each other in the face and be like hey we can be pretty ****ing good if we'd just stay home and play together, whatever I guess that's too logical for recruiting in this day and age

So does everyone else, but we have several things working against us. Most importantly, SoFla just isn't that great of a place to be...and I was born and raised down there and graduated from the U. I go to visit family, then I get the frock out and go back to where I came from. A lot of these kids just want out, too, and no amount of 'loyalty to the home team' or recruiting can change that. The other major issue we have is atmosphere. If you're a hotshot football player and go visit an SEC or Big 10 school, you see college towns where life revolves around the football team. The players are treated like gods, and the fans pack the house no matter who they're playing or how good or bad the team is. We can't compete with that atmosphere, and it's important to a lot of these kids. Again, no amount of recruiting will change that. Anyone who thinks that Golden and Co. 'missed' because a top recruit goes out of SoFla to play is quite likely just wrong. I doubt Golden and his staff get outworked on any kid they want and who shows interest, but that would never be enough for a kid who just wants out. It's always been that way, no matter who the coach is. I hope Sony signs with Miami on LOI day, but if he doesn't, don't be so quick to blame Golden.

Advertisement
What I don't get is why these sofl kids can't look each other in the face and be like hey we can be pretty ****ing good if we'd just stay home and play together, whatever I guess that's too logical for recruiting in this day and age

So does everyone else, but we have several things working against us. Most importantly, SoFla just isn't that great of a place to be...and I was born and raised down there and graduated from the U. I go to visit family, then I get the frock out and go back to where I came from. A lot of these kids just want out, too, and no amount of 'loyalty to the home team' or recruiting can change that. The other major issue we have is atmosphere. If you're a hotshot football player and go visit an SEC or Big 10 school, you see college towns where life revolves around the football team. The players are treated like gods, and the fans pack the house no matter who they're playing or how good or bad the team is. We can't compete with that atmosphere, and it's important to a lot of these kids. Again, no amount of recruiting will change that. Anyone who thinks that Golden and Co. 'missed' because a top recruit goes out of SoFla to play is quite likely just wrong. I doubt Golden and his staff get outworked on any kid they want and who shows interest, but that would never be enough for a kid who just wants out. It's always been that way, no matter who the coach is. I hope Sony signs with Miami on LOI day, but if he doesn't, don't be so quick to blame Golden.

We need an on campus stadium that holds 45,000 fans. Sell out every game. For the big games, then we can use Sun Life. C'mon Donna, get it done.

We need an on campus stadium that holds 45,000 fans. Sell out every game. For the big games, then we can use Sun Life. C'mon Donna, get it done.

whoa donna got a bus load of idiots to deal with first

It scares the **** out of me that Ariz popped in this thread and still didn't deal with the Sony question.

BTW, +1000 to everything Swag said.

Ariz knows Sony is going to UGA that's why he's not saying sh*t.

that is horse ****. Ariz dont know ****. thats why he aint saying ****. not to mention that I seriously doubt he wants to go around making predictions at this point getting all these mouth breathers in here all foaming at the mouth

negged

Advertisement

why dont u actually go visit campus and find a place to put it...we dont have room on campus for a stadium and gables will NEVER approve it even if we did. closest thing is tropical park. stop rehashing a stadium thread.

/FACEPALM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back