Arguably the play of the game

DeadPoets

Senior
Michael Jackson beautifully breaks up that 3rd and 8 pass with 2:30 left that would've ended the game.

Major props to the kid. He set the edge well after the first 2 possessions.

Advertisement
Kid has come a long way. Has been a pleasant surprise. **** of a play last night. Big pick against FSU! Keep up the good work!

Harris knocking the GT QB out of bounds on 3rd down late in the 4th quarter (the play where Richt almost got taken out on the sidelines) was also a huge play. If the QB gets the corner it’s an easy first down and the drive continues.

Harris knocking the GT QB out of bounds on 3rd down late in the 4th quarter (the play where Richt almost got taken out on the sidelines) was also a huge play. If the QB gets the corner it’s an easy first down and the drive continues.

That play was huge. It re-energized the sidelines and got the crowd back into it. Defense played great even though the were manhandled the first quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
agreed, pleasant surprise this year, has come to play. Im I the only one that also likes him at safety?

Michael Jackson beautifully breaks up that 3rd and 8 pass with 2:30 left that would've ended the game.

Great post OP...was thinking the same thing and was surprised nobody posted this sooner. MJ doesnt break up the pass and the game is over. Def a game changing play.

Advertisement
Gotta give credit to Mike rumph. We literally see our corners get better week to week. Malek young is a stud this year and is probably tackling better than we all expected.

And I think Trent Harris is a guy we will all miss next year. Makes a lot of un noticed key plays.

Jackson had a solid day and that play was enormous. Malik had a tough time shedding blocks - this was a bad matchup for him.

Did Bandy see a snap? I don’t recall seeing him all day.

Advertisement
Jackson had a solid day and that play was enormous. Malik had a tough time shedding blocks - this was a bad matchup for him.

Everybody has problems shedding those blocks bro. Every play the receivers go for your leg. I know there are alot of sore players in the training room today

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Everybody has problems shedding those blocks bro. Every play the receivers go for your leg. I know there are alot of sore players in the training room today

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For sure. And he was much better in second half. And Knowles didn’t do him any favors.

I just think he wouldn’t have seen so many snaps if Delaney suited up. Woulda been DD and Jackson today.

That was another one of those hidden enormous plays like the tackle Tools made on the QB who thought he could outrun him around the edge.

These guys are not giving up on plays, and that's a huge credit to the coaches and the overall morale and mindset of the team.

Advertisement
Gotta give credit to Mike rumph. We literally see our corners get better week to week. Malek young is a stud this year and is probably tackling better than we all expected.

And I think Trent Harris is a guy we will all miss next year. Makes a lot of un noticed key plays.

Yes mike rumph does deserve more credit and you're spot on Trent Harris has been playing at a high level for the past 2 seasons

Was Jackson the guy the QB jumped over a few plays prior to the pass breakup ? Who was that?

Our D in general was amazing yesterday considering we were missing our 2 starters at CB and were playing the hardest team on our schedule to defend. We held them to 226 yards rushing which is like holding a normal team to 80 yards . Best our D has looked all year .

Advertisement
Back