Aren't we suppose to beat Duke!!!

Advertisement
Dukes gonna run a train on Folden, Dorito's gonna give up 500+, Cutcliffe's gonna make them look like fool's.
Wait wut???
Yo Bro it was just Duke!!!

Lmao at the peanut gallery now.

No its cause all the MOPES around here who wanted Duke to win are ****ed that they didn't and have to eat crow that the D held them to under 300 total yards....

Now comes the " What are you happy about?? It was Duke"

Yet these were the same yoyo's that said Duke would go over 500 yards and hang 40 + on Miami....

They have nothing today and just looking at whatever they can to complain about.

Am I happy about our coaching?? Nope, but yesterday was nice to see a win and a little bit of change on the defensive front

Dukes gonna run a train on Folden, Dorito's gonna give up 500+, Cutcliffe's gonna make them look like fool's.
Wait wut???
Yo Bro it was just Duke!!!

Lmao at the peanut gallery now.

^^^ This right here

Advertisement
As usual the point is missed. We played a brand of defense we haven't seen in 4 years, I'm pretty sure that's what people are happy about. It is funny watching the people who hyped up duke before the game backtrack tho.

Of all the uneducated moronic posts to date this one is high up in ranks of idiots. Duke had the second longest regular season win streak in the country.They won the coastal and gave Texas AM a good game in the bowl they played in .Their offense was averaging 460 yards and 35 point per game over that stretch. It was a strong win over a good team . This board is run by good people but it has a higher percentage of complete idiot posters than the 2 pay Miami sites.

Just be happy the Jersey Numbskulls finally woke up and decided their defense sucked. Let's hope it was a first step towards a return of a respectable program....eventually.

Advertisement
Of all the uneducated moronic posts to date this one is high up in ranks of idiots. Duke had the second longest regular season win streak in the country.They won the coastal and gave Texas AM a good game in the bowl they played in .Their offense was averaging 460 yards and 35 point per game over that stretch. It was a strong win over a good team . This board is run by good people but it has a higher percentage of complete idiot posters than the 2 pay Miami sites.

And this would've been your excuse if Duke would've won. You and the rest of these Golden Idiots just don't get it!!!

No one can ever discourage or criticize me for enjoying a Canes victory regardless of opponent. Please go **** yourself, OP

Advertisement
Why are ppl acting like we accomplished something by beating Duke!!! Am I missing something here? You ppl love mediocrity!!! Every team we played this year we had more talent than. I will never celebrate beating teams that you suppose to beat!! SMH!

Hey. This is Golden's Hallmark Game. Finally!

Duke. The traditional national powerhouse of college football.

I always celebrate a win. The losses kill me as it is & if I'm not celebrating wins then there's no point in being a sports fan.

Advertisement
Why are ppl acting like we accomplished something by beating Duke!!! Am I missing something here? You ppl love mediocrity!!! Every team we played this year we had more talent than. I will never celebrate beating teams that you suppose to beat!! SMH!

These are the kind of posts that make me shake my head as a fan. All last week there were posts flying around this board about whether or not the defense is going give up 500+ yards this week...that Duke is going to do to us exactly what Nebraska did because Nebraska was just following Dukes game plan from last year...strong possibility that Cutcliffe's scheme is going to run train on D'onofrio...blah, blah, blah.

Then when the game is played and this Miami team actually comes out and shows that some adjustments have been made, they are playing press coverage on third downs, and stopping the run, and putting some pressure on the QB, and getting quite a few 3 & outs. The offense is throwing the ball in the middle of the field to the backs and TE's, getting Herb Waters involved, and getting Duke more touches. Basically everything that everyone has been clamoring for the past three seasons. They put together a good game against an opponent that ALOT of people on this board thought was going to beat us.

Then when some of the fans show some enthusiasm that their team seemingly put it together for a week they get blasted because "it was only Duke" or "we are supposed to beat Duke". Some of you will **** and moan no matter the outcome of these games. There still needs to be changes made to the staff if not the entire staff at the end of the season. That doesn't mean that you cannot enjoy the wins for both your sanity and for the players on this team.

Yeah, at this point its like being the president. Your doomed if you do and doomed if you don't around here. I was very happy with the defense but this offense was PUTRID! However, it was a good win. It showed these kids have some fight in them, it showed that this team is still playing for the coaches, and it showed that we are still improving.

When this D gets these early stops, we need the O to step up and put points on the board. Missed XP or not, that kinda killed momentum. Had they strung one more TD drive together early I think you would have seen this defense implode. Its what happens every game, We stay close for a bit then guys start trying too hard to make a huge play and forget their responsibilities. THis was a great game in that the D stayed true to the system and really played a solid FULL game.

Considering more than half the heads on this site had DUKE winning the game, the fact that we came out and basically HANDLED them for the whole game was a nice sight to see. If your going to **** on them every time they fail the least you can do is applaud them when they do succeed.

Yeah, at this point its like being the president. Your doomed if you do and doomed if you don't around here. I was very happy with the defense but this offense was PUTRID! However, it was a good win. It showed these kids have some fight in them, it showed that this team is still playing for the coaches, and it showed that we are still improving.

When this D gets these early stops, we need the O to step up and put points on the board. Missed XP or not, that kinda killed momentum. Had they strung one more TD drive together early I think you would have seen this defense implode. Its what happens every game, We stay close for a bit then guys start trying too hard to make a huge play and forget their responsibilities. THis was a great game in that the D stayed true to the system and really played a solid FULL game.

Considering more than half the heads on this site had DUKE winning the game, the fact that we came out and basically HANDLED them for the whole game was a nice sight to see. If your going to **** on them every time they fail the least you can do is applaud them when they do succeed.

Find a post where I ever stated we were going to lose!! Find a post where i ever picked us to lose!!! I will never root against this team....Happy for the win but lets be realistic we suppose to beat them this year and last year!!! So go ahead pound you chest over this win...Golden and coach D has no met any expections since they've been here. Every year they give you guys one or two games like this and you all think Oh Golden has finally woken up!!! When Golden and Coach D consistantly meet expectation this great Program Deserves I'm going to continue call it like i see it. "You guys are Intoxicated with Mediocrity" If me wanting thiss Coaching Staff to win games they suppose win and play to the standards that was set here is wrong then i don't want to be right. Golden has made ppl here lower their expectation!!!

Advertisement
Back