Aren't we suppose to beat Duke!!!

Cane1923

Recruit
Why are ppl acting like we accomplished something by beating Duke!!! Am I missing something here? You ppl love mediocrity!!! Every team we played this year we had more talent than. I will never celebrate beating teams that you suppose to beat!! SMH!

Advertisement
Why are ppl acting like we accomplished something by beating Duke!!! Am I missing something here? You ppl love mediocrity!!! Every team we played this year we had more talent than. I will never celebrate beating teams that you suppose to beat!! SMH!

Sorry to hear that the win upsets you.

So by your logic the fans of the best team in college football should never celebrate, even if they win the NC

Advertisement
That's why the game is played. This is not the 2001 canes. We not even ranked in the top 25. The journey back will involve small wins like this regardless to who's our coach. We gave up 300 more yards to this team last year so I will take small victories like this as long as we are getting better than the year before.

Sorry to hear that the win upsets you.

Like i said You ppl love mediocrity!!! I like the win but please it's Duke Bro!!!

Advertisement

this is why your marriage is failing

Advertisement
LOL! The slurpers come back out of hiding to gloat about beating Duke at home, as if it's the 2001 NC season.

Remember when beating Arky St. was the measuring bar of coaching greatness? :)

Advertisement
I admit, the slurpers have raised the bar. Beating Duke puts Golden right up there with Radio and Fester. :) :) :) A true milestone. 4 years to get as bad as Radio. :)

LOL! The slurpers come back out of hiding to gloat about beating Duke at home, as if it's the 2001 NC season.

Remember when beating Arky St. was the measuring bar of coaching greatness? :)

The pussification of this once great program continues

Advertisement
Back