Cutting down on penalties is huge for me. How many touchdowns were called back last year because of penalties?
No more stupid wrapping arms, swaying side to side bull**** before every kick off
No more dumb choo choo train arm pump when our defense is getting run through
No more "feathers" on the unis
Brad Kaaya's production with college level route combinations and play calling.
Maybe. I'd say he is what he is. 100% immobile, inaccurate, a one read lock on aimer, who has shown an amazing ability to never make a play when it matters.
In other words, he's soft.
Kickoffs will stay in bounds
Just glad I can pull for us to beat FSU now. I have been pulling for it the last few but always have conflicting feelings and knew we were better off losing.
This year, going into that last defensive stand with the lead, I'll be happy as **** when Shaq lays Cook out to end their drive and the game.
Basically just optimistic that we actually found a coach that you know is the right fit
Brad Kaaya's production with college level route combinations and play calling.
Maybe. I'd say he is what he is. 100% immobile, inaccurate, a one read lock on aimer, who has shown an amazing ability to never make a play when it matters.
In other words, he's soft.
Brad Kaaya's production with college level route combinations and play calling.
Maybe. I'd say he is what he is. 100% immobile, inaccurate, a one read lock on aimer, who has shown an amazing ability to never make a play when it matters.
In other words, he's soft.
Coaching. It better be a upgrade the likes of which have never been seen.
If CMR is in the upper half of coaches, it should be amazing. The three worst HCs in college football history, Fester, Radio and Folden, none who have ever gotten a real coaching job since.
He may have one game a season against teams with equal talent. Maybe. This year, I'd say ND and FSU are no better, the rest are way below us.
We should win the **** Coastal, the worst division in college football every year, EVERY time.
I do pray this is not a happy retirement, win one more game a year than Folden, smile and quote scripture while losing, thing. Thats what UGA looked like the last 6 or so years.....
We should win the ACC more often than not.