Are you ready

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d say that dude in the 2nd quarter pulled his head out of his azzzz and ran that tempo pass offense and which shocked only the coaching staff the offense was buzzing and moving the ball

Advertisement
He should walk back to Michigan

And the DL coach should walk and swim back to Hawaii

Mario can walk to Hialeah, and stay there

He at least adjusted. Kevin Steele more of a problem than Gattis! At least after this game.
We had 17 points 2 minutes left in the game against this defense. We left the defense out to dry all game and they actually did decent against an actually talented offense. Steele has his warts, but this was another embarrassing performance by the offense.

Same cultural bull****. Players just happy being here. Talk **** throw up signs after a tackle then will get burned for the rest of the game.

Poor hires on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Gattis and Steele don't compliment each other's scheme.
Huh? Have you seen UNC all year? They’ve been torching teams with Drake maye as some dark horse heisman candidate

To hold them to 27 with the way the offense was again struggling was impressive…. We should have won the **** game

Advertisement
Just like I said a couple of weeks ago, Mario’s biggest mistake was not firing anybody that has ever touched this program before. All the way down to the janitors. The loser mentality is so much worse than I could have ever imagined. It took legitimate effort to not win that game.

Advertisement
Back