Are you ready

The game has left Steele. If I have to choose between the lesser of two evils I’m firing Steele to start the offseason.

TVD is overrated (I’m so tired of hearing the commentators talk about his last 6 games to end the season last year) and he isn’t doing the OC any favors w his slow progressions and feet. in spite of the numbers today against a horrid defense… id still be ok w switching QBs next week.

Advertisement
I’ll reserve judgement. These players are not at the level to get us to where we expect to be. Drops, fumbles, not knowing you have to be in bounds to tap a ball back into play. This is just the fourth quarter.
We are still a long way off, way further away than anyone is willing to admit, in the jimmies and joes category. These same guys played like this last year under a different staff with the same results. And they are obviously the best we have or these new coaches wouldn’t be playing them.
Will Mallory is the worst blocker I’ve ever seen regardless of position. And he has mediocre hands. KeyShawn Smith running a crossing route going towards the line of scrimmage. OL with terrible holdings late in the game. None of those are coaching issues.

Railing on coaches that are working with the exact guys we know are 7-5 type talents is just going to guarantee stay a 7-5 team. Because the elites locally will not come when everyone is constantly blaming the coaches and not holding players accountable. It’s toxic.

Bruh 2 million ******* dollars
Money not catching balls. Look I’m not saying coaches don’t deserve some blame but the players **** sure so as well. A coach can make 1.00 and if the players not catching the ball then what?

Advertisement
Huh? Have you seen UNC all year? They’ve been torching teams with Drake maye as some dark horse heisman candidate

To hold them to 27 with the way the offense was again struggling was impressive…. We should have won the **** game
Agreed. One score off another blown coverage too. D wasn’t perfect but actually a very solid performance against this offense. Definitely kept us in it. Held them to their lowest point total all season, with games against VT and Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back