Are you happy with 9-3?

Are you happy with 9-3 this year

• Yes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 113 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get that sometimes the more talented team doesn't win, do you? Vegas does. It's probably why Miami was at least a TD favorite going into both of those games. Listen, Miami not winning those games wasn't for lack of talent.
Knowing what u know now..you still think we had overwhelmingly talent then those teams..watching those games is that what you came away with..I didn’t

Advertisement
You wouldn’t have called for a NC in year two with Tressel either. How about Stoops after his first year? So, would you have been a realist then? Dumb or smart?

Again, let’s not confuse ourselves here. We’re not asking for a NC. We’re saying double digit wins with an AWFUL schedule at MIAMI should be the floor.

Diaz is not Stoops or Tressel, sorry man. Tressel had the Buckeyes in the Top 25 and beat a Top 10 Michigan team on the raod to end the regular season. No comparison to how Diaz's first season ended, NONE.

He has been fired/let go as a DC on multiple occassions

Knowing what u know now..you still think we had overwhelmingly talent then those teams..watching those games is that what you came away with..I didn’t

Watching those games certainly doesn't show the talent advantage Miami has over LaTech and FIU. Not going to make any excuses for why UM lost, because there aren't any. Miami should've won both those games. Plain & simple.

93..so y’all think it’s realistic to expect a team that went 7-6 then 6-7..to run the table..

You’re basically trying to conflate arguments. Who’s arguing that he has to “run the table?”

No drama needed. We’re saying 9 wins is trash. Not hard....

What was OU’s record 1 year before Stoops? What was their record the first year with him? Do some homework. Study what Stoops did to get his team turned around. How many guys switched positions for Stoops on that 2000 team that “stole” a NC.

Yes. I expect Diaz to win double digit games {11} or get the FOH.

Diaz is not Stoops or Tressel, sorry man. Tressel had the Buckeyes in the Top 25 and beat a Top 10 Michigan team on the raod to end the regular season. No comparison to how Diaz's first season ended, NONE.

He has been fired/let go as a DC on multiple occassions

So has Coach O... and we all just saw how that ended

Advertisement
We don't have Stoops ot Tressel coaching us in 2020 my man, we have a guy who lost 4 games as double digit favorites and went 6-7 in the WOAY Power 5 division.

Thus I am a realist and even though we SHOULD be better than most teams we play, we simply are not right now

If that's dumb to you you may want to look in the mirror champ, the actually dumb person who thinks we are gonna run the table will be staring back at you.....

Uh oh. He’s gonna pull your card.

Advertisement
Watching those games certainly doesn't show the talent advantage Miami has over LaTech and FIU. Not going to make any excuses for why UM lost, because there aren't any. Miami should've won both those games. Plain & simple.
That’s fair enough. But we live on the theory that we can just roll our helmets with the U on them and dominate like Juaqin (prob butchered his name) said..when in reality we don’t have the horses for that yet

It's like people here don't realize this even happened less than 10 months ago:

"With the loss to FIU, Miami becomes the only team in the last 40 years to lose three times as a 14-point favorite in a single season. Canes lost to VT as 14-pt fave, GT as 18.5-pt fave and tonight to FIU as 21-pt fave. Canes also won 17-12 as a 30.5-pt fave vs Central Michigan."

Advertisement
You’re basically trying to conflate arguments. Who’s arguing that he has to “run the table?”

No drama needed. We’re saying 9 wins is trash. Not hard....

What was OU’s record 1 year before Stoops? What was their record the first year with him? Do some homework. Study what Stoops did to get his team turned around. How many guys switched positions for Stoops on that 2000 team that “stole” a NC.

Yes. I expect Diaz to win double digit games {11} or get the FOH.
You say nobody is saying run the table then your example is the 2000 sooners 🤣..This ain’t 2000..do u have any more examples that don’t represent the one sided extreme extreme ?

"Miami (6-7) completed its second losing season in 12 years. The Hurricanes have lost nine of 10 bowl games.
According to Stats Inc., the Bulldogs became the first Group of 5 program to shut out a Power 5 school in a bowl game since the beginning of the BCS/College Football Playoff era in 1998."

Advertisement
If he loses to Temple with superior talent to Temple, after we bought him from Temple, he’s gone.
If he goes 9-3 I GUARANTEE you he will not be fired. He had 4 losses worse than losing to Temple this past season.

Zero (0) chance he loses his job at 9-3, NONE

If he goes 9-3 I GUARANTEE you he will not be fired. He had 4 losses worse than losing to Temple this past season.

Zero (0) chance he loses his job at 9-3, NONE
Beat FSU..Beat MSU and goes 9-3 he stays..rather you agree with or not is another story. But realistically his job will be safe and recruiting will probably be on the upswing. Nobody is firing a coach after 9-3..just like nobody was firing a first year coach

Advertisement
Back