Are we the Baddies? ChefCane blames the fans for the state of the program

He could be on to something. Maybe finding a coach who knows more than your local high school team mom, is too much to ask for this school. Has anyone here thought of that? Might be time to stop expecting the equivalent of a Special Olympic athlete, to compete in the World Championship Men’s 100m hurdles

Advertisement
Actually, I think the fan base has been relatively tame this time around as compared to times in the past. In all seriousness, has any other fanbase used plane banners to get coaches fired (Butch, Randy, & Golden)? Has any fanbase had signs on Gameday promoting a coaching change?

I am just asking because maybe we are worse than other schools are far as public shaming of coaches? It seems to me like that could be the only way people would gauge us to be worse than other fan bases in that regard. If they are just basing it off of comments on social media and message boards, every school deals with that.

Advertisement
My honest take.

What do they expect from a fanbase that wants rings and is given a ****** product for 20 years?

Do they honestly think it would be this way if we won 9 or 10 games a year?

Maybe. I know this is crazy. Maybe if they gave us a better product then we would calm down.

Advertisement
Here’s some advice from a Cane of over 50 years. Stop taking seriously what attention whores like these 2 clowns think. Better yet, don’t give them what they crave - attention

You have a brain. Put it to good use by not taking clowns like these seriously.

Advertisement

Go back to blowing Roger Chef!
Roger Federer Kiss GIF by Miami Open

Advertisement
I don’t even know who these two “new media‘ attention-seekers are because I follow scant few people on social media, just our own Miami shltty press corps/dilettantes and a few of the insiders here, as well as some of the BOT etc.

But ponder this about our fanbase and their shallow pockets: if it wasn’t for a couple of guys that have just raised their hands very recently, and eye popping returns from the medical side (and believe me this won’t last forever), we would be in the running for the cheapest and most entitled fanbase in college football.

The seed change which we all see is being attempted, and which we all hope happens, is not due to the booster base, i.e., the fans, boosting their contributions, it’s due to a few heavy heat hitters getting involved.

Take these two circumstances out of the picture (the emergence of a tiny faction of heavy hitters and unprecedented profits that won’t last), and we’re in the poorhouse as a program, comparatively speaking, with over entitled fans that rarely contribute, if ever.
You may be right, but whose fault is that? The entitled fanbase and their shallow pockets or the University and their indifference to the sport?

ChefCane is an idiot.

If you give our 20 years-run of disasters to every SEC team, their fans would probably burn the stadium, rape the head coach and kill the AD.

I remember when those racist Bama fans were calling Jalen Hurts and Blake Sims l kinds of n-words and c**ns and other racial epithets and calling Tua Tagovailoa Tua Pineapple... gaytor boards with their racial epithets towards black and Hispanic Canes fans.... but we're bad????

Man.......
GIF-211201_120820.gif

Advertisement
Back