Are we the Baddies? ChefCane blames the fans for the state of the program

The fans have always had the power, because it’s all interconnected,intertwined, and interwoven.

Advertisement
I will personally award one million internet points to any person who posts the ChefCane Timeline chart.

CLKc4GB.png

Advertisement
Some favorite ChefCane memories.

Gator Bowl, done deal.

Devin Hester, personally tutoring and mentoring him to get his grades up so he could make it in a year later.

Preston Parker, don't worry about the WR class this year, PP is coming next year, I'm on it. That talk literally silenced the entire posting fan base and literally made most forget how bad we whiffed on receiver. Funny thing about it, I remember Preston Parker and not who we missed that year.

Too much Willie Williams stuff to even post.

The man, the myth, ChefCane. The first real insider who actually was the goods in a lot of things, but then he started reaching on information or just flat out made it up.

Those were fun times though and the Willie Williams love chat, never been something as crazy as that on the net.

man, I can't believe we fans have spent 2 decades hiring incompetent athletic directors who in turn hired incompetent head coaches. How did we get all that power? Pretty wild.

Advertisement

Gator Bowl, done deal.

Devin Hester, personally tutoring and mentoring him to get his grades up so he could make it in a year later.

Preston Parker, don't worry about the WR class this year, PP is coming next year, I'm on it. That talk literally silenced the entire posting fan base and literally made most forget how bad we whiffed on receiver. Funny thing about it, I remember Preston Parker and not who we missed that year.

The man, the myth, ChefCane. The first real insider who actually was the goods in a lot of things, but then he started reaching on information or just flat out made it up.

Those were fun times though and the Willie Williams love chat, never been something as crazy as that on the net.
That time period was the beginning of the end for the post grassy Canestime(?) board. Yeah there were some fun times but also a ton to forget. There was the "Thanks Chef" crowd of mindless Chefcane sycophants who lived and died on every word from that charlatan. That was the crowd who swore that nothing was wrong with the program and we were not on the verge of being left behind and becoming a second tier program. That place deteriorated very quickly. It got to the point where I couldn't stand posting there anymore.

Last edited:
Surprised the Chef was able to squeeze in this interview with all his time and effort spent managing Roger Federer's career.

Total fraud.
I have been a Federer fan since I was a child and followed his career since 2003.

I have no clue who ChefCane is. Like, 0,0. If he ever associated with Federer, I am fairly certain Federer cut him off because Federer smells sneaky ******** from ten miles away.

Yes, Miami's fanbase is intense. Just like any other big time fanbase. Now go make me some cupcakes and stay in your lane.
Did some one say Lane? Is he coming... sorry 😞 I get a hard one everytime I see anything that has Lane in it lol 😆. But really is he coming?

Advertisement
Chef is a fraud. There is quite a back story on that dude. The Miami fan base is no more unreasonable or insane than any other fan base. These clowns have not spent much time around the SEC schools. My God Florida fans have been beyond brutal this year. Just the Jones versus Richardson argument alone was embarrassing outside looking in.
Canesport circa 2002

Chefcane is a royal dip**** and a well documented shill for the status quo and this incompetent administration. I have no idea who Ed Berliner is not do I care. A couple of no nothing tool bags.

I believe Berliner worked for WIOD back in the 1970s, working sideline for Ft Lauderdale Strikers and Miami Dolphins' games. Hank Goldberg was part of that crew and so was Rick Weaver, who did play-by-play....all of them also had sports talk shows on WIOD to varying degree of success, but all of them were name-dropping, condescending a-holes towards callers...it is what you do do when you're a talentless grifter who relies on kissing up to your client station or sports team.

Gator Bowl, done deal.

Chef claims to have known the late George Steinbrenber on a first name basis, was friends with Hadeki Matsui, and once saw Mickey Mantle throw up in a pizza joint.

Among other lies, he claims to have been the AD at Quinnipiaq College but there is no Joe Casale on the list of former AD's there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back