Are we still wearing all black unis

QuatroCane

Junior
I don't get why we're so reluctant to wear orange any more, if we're wearing green we might as well wear the black, not a hell'uva lot of difference on the spectrum there.

itsacanething

Senior
I don't get why we're so reluctant to wear orange any more, if we're wearing green we might as well wear the black, not a hell'uva lot of difference on the spectrum there.
not a fan in general of the green. orange is a far better look for us.

dwreck27

Senior
Green is a school color... it's better than the crap nike gave us towards the end with those Christmas bulb looking helmets or adidas feather jerseys

g8rh8rMD

Junior
1937 and 1970 would be good looks too.

View attachment 51568
I actually really like the '65 kit. That said, consider this 1 vote for 80% orange/white or white/orange, 20% green/white or white/green. Wear all white for noon games in hot weather, I do like those ok, but not as much as the others mentioned. We're an iconic program, that's all the playing we need to do with our uni's.

Notsince1985

Staff member
Why not wear orange against GT and green against, you know Syracuse, a team named the Orange? Just a thought.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
We better be wearing the black unis... damn how long does it take to "break in" cleats?? Get it together and put on the black damn unis!

kryptonite

AARP
Why not wear orange against GT and green against, you know Syracuse, a team named the Orange? Just a thought.
No, orange is superior to green and should be worn at all times. Black should never be worn. Except for shoes. Oh, and socks, but that's it. White is fine if it's worn with orange and sometimes green, but not really very often at all. Also by itself as long as the shoes/socks are black. Pants above knees at all times so as not to give away our speed advantage. Nothing may be worn that wasn't part of the uniform from 1083-1989.

I trust you now see why your plan is so very foolish?

The Franchise

All-American
If we wear black uniforms during a day game in Miami we might as well wear magnifying glasses as helmets to blister our own brains to a crisp too.