Are we recruiting a punter? srs question

Advertisement
On the bright side, at least we aren't USCw with a senior punter who averaged 28.8!

Asking for obvious reasons. Prob not ideal to have multiple scholarship punters but this is directly causing us to lose games

How about a Grad Transfer? The one Golden got that one year was legit amazing, forget his name...

Ivins just put in a crystal ball pick for Andrew Sessa from Venice, not sure if he is a kicker or punter at the next level though...maybe both

FYI the 2 times Jack Spicer punted last year he averaged 42 yards and kept it in the field of play. Massive improvement from Feagles

Advertisement
Yes.....also

No qb transfer , no te transfer ( I was *****ing about that ) look what happened. After Feagles last year I can’t believe there was no other options. Baxa even being recruited is mind blowing.

Guys at my work was like “ that dude was 4-10 in hs? wtf”. Most d1 kickers have 25-30 attempts , so his attempts makes me think his coaches didn’t want him kicking. And his percentage makes that opinion look fact.

This staff has really done some questionable ****, from play calling , recruiting , personnel and in game.

I hope some things change , but I’m getting that same ole deja vu feeling.

Baxa wasn't our first choice, it was the McPherson kid that ended up committing to the Gaytes. But so far, I'm good with Baxa.

Baxa wasn't our first choice, it was the McPherson kid that ended up committing to the Gaytes. But so far, I'm good with Baxa.
There’s other options , from grad transfers or juco. A true Fr that was 4–10 in hs shouldn’t be the starting kicker for a top 20 team.

Just more questionable roster management.

There’s other options , from grad transfers or juco. A true Fr that was 4–10 in hs shouldn’t be the starting kicker for a top 20 team.

True, but the punter situation looks a lot more troubling right now...

Advertisement

We have a grad transfer!

92 Alejandro Cardenas Kicker 5'10" / 185 lbs / R-Sr. Miami Beach, Fla. / Fordham

2016 (Junior Season)
• Appeared in eight games.
• Kicked off 44 times for 2,383 yards.
• Was also three-for-three in PATs.

2015 (Sophomore Season)
• Appeared in four games as a sophomore.
• Connected on three of his five field goals with a long of 44 yards.
• Was a perfect 11-for-11 on PATs.
• Kicked off nine times for 504 yards (56.0 average).
• Connected on a season-long 44-yard field goal at Penn.
• Kicked a 40-yard field goal at Georgetown.
• Made good on a 38-yard field goal in win over Bucknell.
Before Fordham
• A graduate of La Salle High School in Miami where he played football for head coach William Trimmer.
• 2013 state of Florida First Team All-State kicker/punter.
• 2013 Miami-Dade First Team All-County kicker/punter and Florida Second Team All-State kicker/punter.
• 2014 Immaculata-La Salle student-athlete of the year.
• A four-year varsity letterman in both football and soccer.

True, but the punter situation looks a lot more troubling right now...
Feagles should never see the field. He had 3 shanks in a row.. He literally cost us 17 points.. So we just gonna let that slide.

Feagles should never see the field. He had 3 shanks in a row.. He literally cost us 17 points.. So we just gonna let that slide.

Any way we can slip Papa Feagles into the Canes Uni the rest of the season. I mean, does the dude stay in shape? could he really be a body double for junior???

zach-feagles-with-dream-award-winner-jeff-feagles.jpg

What do you guys think? nah???

A sports psychologist was brought in this past week because Baxa was so god awful in practice. That should tell you enough, he’s got the yips in kicking. Feagles hasn’t had a good punting game since he got here.
Where did you hear that ? I thought baxa was good in game

Advertisement
Seriously.. How the **** is a kicker who went 4-10 kicking for a top program?

It is weird. He was ranked, if I’m not mistaken, the number 1 kicker as a high school senior last year. So either his stats for last year are incorrect, or he was the world greatest kicker at camps, or something..

I’m not giving up on Baxa yet, but kid did not do himself any favors with that petrified look he had on Sunday. Kid looked like he had stomach virus and the doctor just called him in to give him the results of the test he took after he found out his long time girlfriend had been frequently participating in unprotected Anal gangbangs with Tommy Morrison, Magic Johnson and Charlie Sheen.

Bungles on the other hand is straight Caca and could be outpunted by a one legged punter.

Advertisement
I’m not giving up on Baxa yet, but kid did not do himself any favors with that petrified look he had on Sunday. Kid looked like he had stomach virus and the doctor just called him in to give him the results of the test he took after he found out his long time girlfriend had been frequently participating in unprotected Anal gangbangs with Tommy Morrison, Magic Johnson and Charlie Sheen.

Bungles on the other hand is straight Caca and could be outpunted by a one legged punter.

:) :)

Advertisement
Back