Are we making a “Pitt” Stop

Advertisement
Like NCst, Pitt is getting a little too much hype.

The young guys came to play, we win.
I agree with you about the NCST hype, much of it based on their history of being spoilers... however, Pitt will be on a different level.
If like you say we will come to play (both sides of the ball) on Saturday, and TVD/offense converts 3rd downs successfully and turnovers don't hurt us, we can squeak by with a win. Agreed.

I don't see it.

Lucky to survive NC State through their incompetence—dropped balls, big conversion to Mallory—while also getting hosed on that fumble recovery because dude lost his hat.

Miami seems to get big-headed and with any modicum of prosperity—on full display in 2019 after beating Pitt, FSU and Louisville—before getting wrecked by FIU, Duke and Louisiana Tech to end the season.

The Canes feel they "silenced critics" last week and "turned a corner" and will underestimate this year's Pitt team, in my opinion.

Diaz's defense can't tackle and is prone to giving up plays; Panthers averaging 45 points and 525 yards per game—looking tough defensively against both Clemson and Virginia Tech.

Will be shocked if Miami scores more than 20—scored 16 in up there in the 2019 comeback and 14 in the 2017 loss. Also believe Pitt's offense puts up more than 30 .... so ... 31-20, Pitt seems logical.
Great post

This is what happens when people get all cute and try to put their own spin on tradition.

You get a big ole stinky **** of a thread
Man shut up! I wasn’t even trying to put no spin on the thread. I know about the other thread but I was talking bout my own. So u can put me on ignore or keep scrolling u LAME!

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a sane world, we either win and start rolling or we lose soundly and the ax finally falls on Blake and Manny. In this world, however, we lose closely and ambiguously, maybe with a fluke play or in 9 overtimes or after an injury to TVD or something, prolonging the slow bleed-out of the program.
Jesus man take it easy

Stop it. Barely any rain, if at all. 0.01" per hour, 55 degrees, virtually no wind. As good as you can ask for in Pittsburgh in late October. No excuses, it won't be cold or raining or windy. Just a cool overcast day with maybe an occasional drizzle. No problem. Go punch somebody in the mouth.
Jesus

psychic driven to distraction GIF by Archie Comics

I am seeing missed tackles.
Jesus!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back