Are we making a “Pitt” Stop

We roll like this chick's booty

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211027-010720_Free Adblocker Browser.gif
    SmartSelect_20211027-010720_Free Adblocker Browser.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Advertisement
Stop it. Barely any rain, if at all. 0.01" per hour, 55 degrees, virtually no wind. As good as you can ask for in Pittsburgh in late October. No excuses, it won't be cold or raining or windy. Just a cool overcast day with maybe an occasional drizzle. No problem. Go punch somebody in the mouth.
i'm not commenting on the rain. we're screwed if we ever have to rely on our ground game because our run blocking is absolute ***. get your panties out of your cooch.

Man F Pitt... We gonna roll and there aint shiat they can do about it. MFers are gonna be in tears on this site because the trolls hate when Miami wins.

Heather_vandeven_car_and_girl_2847-1024x640.jpg

Advertisement
Stop it. Barely any rain, if at all. 0.01" per hour, 55 degrees, virtually no wind. As good as you can ask for in Pittsburgh in late October. No excuses, it won't be cold or raining or windy. Just a cool overcast day with maybe an occasional drizzle. No problem. Go punch somebody in the mouth.
2015 was cold in Pittsburgh. Tracy Howard and a bunch of the guys went out for warmups without shirts on basically saying the weather was not going to be a factor. They pulled out the road win that year.

2015 was cold in Pittsburgh. Tracy Howard and a bunch of the guys went out for warmups without shirts on basically saying the weather was not going to be a factor. They pulled out the road win that year.

Is that the year you took the picture with Ferman?

Advertisement
Should be a close game but once again Manny gets out coached and we lose by 3 and then Manny talks about how we played a good game against a great team and were not who the record shows we are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Among the things I did today to make myself laugh...

Opened up the search feature on Canesinsight.com, typed in the word "Jesus," and searched by user @Confidence1000, then scrolled through all 10 pages of results, lol.

Lucas Krull - their TE - will be a player to watch with the other two doubtful. I pray they are addressing the middle of the field defensively....

On Saturday? Jesus Christ somebody tell me we roll & don’t get blown out! JESUS

I don't see it.

Lucky to survive NC State through their incompetence—dropped balls, big conversion to Mallory—while also getting hosed on that fumble recovery because dude lost his hat.

Miami seems to get big-headed and with any modicum of prosperity—on full display in 2019 after beating Pitt, FSU and Louisville—before getting wrecked by FIU, Duke and Louisiana Tech to end the season.

The Canes feel they "silenced critics" last week and "turned a corner" and will underestimate this year's Pitt team, in my opinion.

Diaz's defense can't tackle and is prone to giving up plays; Panthers averaging 45 points and 525 yards per game—looking tough defensively against both Clemson and Virginia Tech.

Will be shocked if Miami scores more than 20—scored 16 in up there in the 2019 comeback and 14 in the 2017 loss. Also believe Pitt's offense puts up more than 30 .... so ... 31-20, Pitt seems logical.

Advertisement
Back