Are we going to be losing more fans like this guy

Advertisement
Is flipping teams really an option? Are Canes fans that fickle? For me it's always been the Canes or nobody.

I've saw someone on here flip over to Oregon. Where would you guys flip too if you could?

I'd probably flip to a non-football school. lol

No way I could just flip from Miami to FSU.. don't think any real fan could do that if they are a legit "fan"

Advertisement
Is flipping teams really an option? Are Canes fans that fickle? For me it's always been the Canes or nobody.

I've saw someone on here flip over to Oregon. Where would you guys flip too if you could?

I've been a Canes fan for 30+ years...but I'm honestly starting to lose hope. It's going to be difficult to be competitive if the administration simply doesn't care about football.

If I did ever decide to "switch" it would be Michigan....I loved their uniforms growing up and it gives me a reason to root against Ohio State and Meyer.

Would take a lot for this to happen...but I'm human and I can only take so much. I definitely won't be sitting around passionately following this team next season if Golden is brought back.

Advertisement
Switching teams when times are rough is the definition of a bandwagon fan. Besides, if I ever switched teams, I'd have to have all of my photos photoshopped and have my new team's logo put in because in almost every picture the is The U. Holding my kids for the first time, Christmases, tennis tournaments, family vacations, everything. LOL Too much trouble. I'll just suffer as a Canes fan.

Someone like....Miami?

I've been a avid UM fan since 1975.

But after a while, you become so frustrated with the elitist dumbasses that populate the administration and BOT at UM, that it's no fun anymore. Doesn't mean I don't love UM, and if they'd hire Butch I'd be right back in it - but until then, I refuse to set myself up for more outbursts of anger and frustration.

Since Miami gave me lots of fun moments of euphoria by playing wide-assed open, I have to find another - a substitute - team that I can get enthusiastic about watching play on Saturdays.

I live in Florida, but Oregon has it going. They sling the ball, they are fast, they rely on speed, and they got some green in their uniforms. Most times. So I'm leaning toward learning all I can about Oregon, and in the meantime, UM's HC, Admin, and BOT can pretty much pucker up and french kiss my asss.

Advertisement
I have accrued far too much memorabilia over the years to switch. I mean...starting over means selling alot of really great autographed stuff...I mean, it's not like I have a baby on the way, could use the money, AND my team sucks actual *****....oh wait...

If you could 'switch' from a team to their rival, you were never a fan to begin with.

I'd never 'switch' allegiances. Just retire from watching the sport altogether, start spending more time on Saturdays fishing.

Advertisement
Switching teams when times are rough is the definition of a bandwagon fan. Besides, if I ever switched teams, I'd have to have all of my photos photoshopped and have my new team's logo put in because in almost every picture the is The U. Holding my kids for the first time, Christmases, tennis tournaments, family vacations, everything. LOL Too much trouble. I'll just suffer as a Canes fan.

This isn't "times are tough". This is a whole new territory.

This is we aren't the same program all of us grew up with, fell in love with, associated with, and followed passionately. This is now a school that really doesn't put an emphasis on football, doesn't want to be associated or tie itself to those past teams, and has no vision or sense of urgency to correct the program or maintain it going forward.

This isn't flipping...it's forcing yourself to start dating again after you find your chick ******* some other dude.

I root for Miami. This AD and Fat **** won't last forever, any real coach would be very successful in Miami.

Advertisement
Back